chapter 9

I walked inside and as soon as I walked in I found Liam laying on the floor not moving.
"Liam?" I whispered.
"Hello? Liam?"
I could tell he was alive because I could see his chest going up and down. I had no idea where mom was though. I searched all over the house and nothing. There was no sign of her anywhere.
"Mom?"
"Mom are you here?"
"Sam?" I heard from the distance.
I turned around. It was liam not being able to move.
"Liam!! Are you okay? What happened? Where's mom? Are you knee bleeding? What happened while I was gone? Is mom okay?" I asked a thousand questions, but of course my little brother didn't understand anything. I had to make the questions more clearer and more little kiddish, but I was too anxious to find out.
"When was the last time you saw mom?" I asked.
"I-I don't remember. I thought I was sleeping in my bed and-" he stopped.
"Liam..?"
Liam began screaming and running around crying.
"LIAM CALM DOWN WHATS WRONG?"
"MOM NEVER GAVE ME MY ICE CREAM"
"are you kidding me!? This is seri-"
"I KNOW RIGHT! I cant believe mom would do that to me, her faaavvorriitteee."
I wasn't even going to answer because it was simply the truth. My mother hated me and I wasn't going to stand here and argue with some little kid who I guess is my brother.
I walked upstairs and found my mom lying in her bed. Man did I feel stupid, but how did liam get downstairs?
You know what, whatever. No would care if I was just lying on the floor sleeping anyways, they'd just step right over me.
I decided to go get some ice cream and watch TV. I got mint chocolate chip, my favorite and turned on Friends. Friends, was the best show I've ever watched, everytime I was down or feeling upset that show cheered me up in seconds.
I watched 2 seasons and then decided to go up to bed.
Before I went to bed I checked my phone. There was a message that read

From: Harry
Had so much fun tonight, can't wait to do it again (;

But how could he have fun? First we got kicked out of a restraunt and then I started crying because of my personal life ? Like who does that when you're on a first date. And he wants to do it again? I blew him off. What does he see me? I'm a loser. A hopeless loser. He deserves someone better than me. Someone pretty, someone willing to tell their story and not be scared to trust another. He didn't deserve me and I have to come up with a way to tell him that, but right now I need to get some sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------
ITS BEEN 7383837738 YEARS IM SORRY IDEK WHAT TO SAY LIKE I HOPE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN REASING THIS ARE STILL ALIVE ILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE OFTEN BUT IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY WITH SOFTBALL AND BASKETBALL AND SCHOOL SO SUMMER IT SHOULD BE EASIER ILY ALL THANMS FOR READING