Life Is Hard And Sweet

Chapter One
Monday Morning.
School Week

"Ayano wake up your gonna be late for school'' my Mother yelled from downstairs.

Oh yeh almost forgot to introduce my self. My name is Ayano Kisaragi , I am 16 years old. I attend Kiato High and I'm in Year 2 Class A (Japanese schools have their years like that so basically I'm in high school). Now on to my family, I live with my mum, Hana Kisaragi, my dad, Jiro Kisaragi, and last but not least my older brother Yuu Kisaragi who is the most popular boy in the school. Isn't that amazing.(not really).

"Ayano sweetie, are you awake" my mother yelled calmly "And Ayano dear, don't forget to wake up your brother"
"Okay, Mother...I will'' I moaned while getting out of bed. I quickly got dressed and went towards my brothers room, yawning in the process. I knocked on his door and called out to him but no response.

I quietly opened my older brothers door and peeked in. I scanned the room, which was surprisingly tidy and clean. I tip toed towards my sleeping brother and stood their for a minute, closing my eyes whilst taking a deep breath in.
"Big bro wake up, we're gonna be late!" I yelled
"Da hell is wrong with you" he moaned while covering his face with the blanket.
I grew inpatient and pulled his covers away from him.
"Mother said if you don't wake up..she will confiscate your PS4" I lied.
As I said that he quickly got up from his bed and looked at me with weary eyes.
"Are you freaking seriously" he shouted whilst rubbing his eyes.
"Nope I'm not lying" I smirked.
"Urg fine...I'm coming...you wait downstairs while I get changed" Yuu yawned while stretching his arms.

I nodded and went down stairs, humming in the process. Serves him right..his 17 and he still plays gam....wait I can't say anything...I still play games myself but seriously so gullible. When I got downstairs it was very silent, it felt like known one was downstairs but I knew mother was.
"Mum?!" I called out while looking around.
No answer. I looked around the kitchen and living room but know no one was there, the only thing I could hear was the sound of the raindrops pattering on the roof top, it was very silient, too silent then all of a sudden I heard a noise which startled me. To reassure myself I turned towards the noise and to my surprise it was.......

A/N: So sorry if there is a lot of gramma and half of it doesn't any sense but read on (it would probably get much more interesting)
Sorry and thanks
Please read on, trust me it improves as the chapters continue.

(The story quality gets a bit better so read on please)

Sweet And Bitter Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें