You Like Me, Right??

Summary so far
There was a new transfer student in Kiato High, Year 2 class A named Ren Kuro. Ayano was tasked to take a tour with him, around the school, which she kinda enjoyed and instantly fell in love. Suddenly she didn't feel well and fainted. While still asleep she dreamt about her childhood friend, Kyousuke Kou.While Ren was in the Nurses office, he had a special in counter. (A/N: Sorry I'm not really good at summarising Stories)

Nurses Office
Ren's POV

"Tsk....you're Ayan......I mean Kisaragi's popular older brother, Yuu Kisaragi, am I right??" I said with a cold glare
"Don't tsk me, you jerk...what happened to my little sister" he answered angrily, walking towards his little sister with a worried expression.
I quickly stood up from the chair(which he quickly sat down) and walked towards the window which was closed and carefully opened it widely, trying not to wake up Kisaragi-chan. I looked outside and breathed in the cold air. I replied while looking up at the red, orange sky.
"Mmnnn.... I literally...don't know" I mumbled, laying my hand on my chin
"Oh... Okay well you can go now, everybody else is gone, so you might as well go" he replied calmly, stroking Kisaragi's hair.

All of a sudden the wind blew in some Sakura Blossom. I signed and remembered in Kisaragi's dream that her and her 'future husband' will get married under that tree. Ha as if that will happened, I thought to myself. I pushed back my fringe and replied, facing towards him.
" Umm Don't you have basketball practice or is it already done" looking at him with a straight face
"Oh Crap!!..... I.. umm completely forgot" he mumbled while covering his eyes with disappointment. He then suddenly got up from the chair and went towards me and whispered
" Don't do any funny business, while I'm gone, alright?? And when she... Tsk...when she wakes up...please take her home, understand! He said angrily
"Hmph, sure and don't worry, I don't have any romantic feelings for her" I replied, patting his shoulders and smiling
He then rolled his eyes and quickly grabbed his bags and ran towards the door. He then stopped, quickly turning around where Kisaragi was and took a long look at her and closed the door.
" Peew... That was weird, Yo Ay..... Kisaragi!! You can wake up,you know....I know you were listening to out conversation and probably your brother knew as well" I said while walking towards her bed. While my hand were in my pocket. Smirking.

Ayano's POV
I still lay on the soft bed, hoping he wouldn't find out I was awake,which he did.
But I still lay on the bed, fixing my feelings for him and.....Kou-Senpai.
"~KISA.....RA....Gi!! Time to stop acting and wake up~" he said in a cheerful tune.
I sighed and opened my eyes slowly and then all of a sudden all I could see was his cute face looking down at me with his sapphire eyes which resembled the bottom of the deep blue sea, I thought to myself what a beauty, his eyes are an amazing colour~. I blushed and looked away.
" Ummm sorry for eavesdropping...I..I want..wanted to see how my brother talks to you" I said, while clutching my chest.
"Ha!! You're cheeky Kisaragi" he replied happily
"You literally..remind me of a character from an anime and some...I mumbled, covering my face the the blanket
"And someone el....." I paused. (Oh crap I was going to say Kou-Senpai. Tsk)
He then went to the place I face facing and pulled the blanket and said
"Who do I remind you of~ Kisaragi-chan??"
"Umm" I nervously said, closing my eyes from embarrassment.
"Nah, I..it's nobody"
But I could still see his appearance in my head, his midnight black hair and his sapphire eyes, his pale skin, his honey-sweet lips. Everything was amazing.
"Okay" he said in a serious tone
I could hear him picking up his bag and walking slowly towards to door, I wanted to stop him but I had to have a little alone time and sort out my feelings towards him. But I was confused of why he was going, I thought to my self what did I do??

I sighed and covered my face with the blanket. But I had to ask him myself, if he had any feelings for me and why is he so angry. Is it he heard me. No I thought to my self, it can't be.
"Wait!!" As I got out of the bed, I still felt dizzy but I must definitely not stop here
" What!" He said turning around with a cold glare
Eek I thought to my self, what's wrong with him. I nodded my head, breathed in and out, clutched my fist.
" Umm" I said while sitting in the bed." Umm do yo...you li...ke me" I mumbled nervously, fiddling with my fingers. My face turned bright red.

There was a long pause, the wind whistling though the trees, the owl tooting, crickets stridulating in the distance and he answered.....

A/N: Sorry~ if it's not interesting, I'm so tired and lazy. I will try to make it more interesting. Somehow but please continue on reading.
Thanks 😊😊