Ren Kuro

I walked slowly down the clear hall way with my hands behind my back looking around awkwardly with Ren, the weird transfer student.
"So umm" I said nervously
"Don't be scared, I should be the one to be nervous not you" Ren said sarcastically, smirking in the process.
"Ummm..... Sorry, so..... Um what's your name, I mean you full name of cause" I said nervously and annoyed.
"Ren Kuro"
"(What the hell I just.... Called him by his first name) my face went red
"Don't worry, sensei only said my first name and you didn't know, I forgive you" when he said that he still had a little smirk on his face which kind looked cute but weird (urg why I am think like that about him)
I looked at him, he still had the little smirk but he didn't look bored and then all of a sudden he looked back at me, as he looked back I quickly looked  away from him, not wishing my eyes gave away my true feelings of embarrassment. After 15 minutes of not awkwardness but we actually had a decent and fun conversation, the more I was with him to more I knew about..... But unfortunately he messed up the moment and started being mean and sadistic. When we went back in to the class, all the girls hurried toward him, pushing me in the process, and surrounded him. I got a little angry (all of a sudden which was strange). And as I was about to raise my voice, Kat called out to me.
"Yo Ayano come here"
"Oh okay sorry" I said while looking around nervously
Both Kat and Aya went towards me and gave each other weird looks
"Soooo how was it, did you ask him out" Kat said with an evil look in her face
"Yah did... you ask Ren-San out" Aya said with hesitation
"Ummm why would I ask him out" I said angrily, I quickly crossed my arms and looked away with embarrassment.
"Stop bein...."
"Yh I know stop being a tsundere, but trust me I'm not" my face turned even more red
"Okay(smiling) I understand, so if Hina asks Him out what would you do??" Kat said rhetorically
"Umm I wouldn't care......"
"Sure" Kat and Aya said(smirkingly)
"Okay I would care" I said nervously
"But he's actually not that bad, he got the looks and the brains"
And when I looked at Kuro, and the other annoying girls around him, my heart stated to hurt and ache like some one ripped my heart out and put needles on it. And in that moment I knew I some how fell in love with him. And then all of a sudden a my head started to hurt and I lost my balance and quickly dropped on the cold floor and the last thing I saw was Kuro running towards me with a worried look.
To Be Continued