Brother!?

Mabel's POV: 

I was walking home with my friends. We were talking about boys while also embarrassing Gideon, haha I internally laughed at his red face. bye mabs Pacifica said as she ran off in the direction of her house bye all fourteen of us said, yes I'm very popular my friend group consists of candy, Grenda, Pacifica, Gideon, Wendy, lee, Nate, Robbie, tambrie, Thomson, Bill and bills brother will. God Pacifica is so pretty I just love her smile and her eyes and her laugh and- I was cut of by something bumping into me OOF and then a THUD was heard, oh my I'm so sorry I said I looked down and saw a boy about my age sitting on the ground, I offered a hand to help him up, he took it and said "it's okay you don't need to apologize it was my fault for not looking where I was going", he looked up and smiled and oh my god he's so cute I think I'm gonna have a nose bleed, of corse I'm not like attracted to him he's like puppy dog cute! I looked behind me and everyone's expression was the same as mine. Uh....well hi I'm Mabel pines what's your name? I said "uhhhh I'm d-dipper oh I just remembered I'm going to be late for work gotta go!" And with that he was gone leaving me and everyone else staring in the direction he ran off.

( time skip because I'm a lazy ass ) 

I was at home that night thinking about that boy, it was just so strange I felt like I knew him from somewhere, and what's also strange is that I've never seen him at school before and I know everyone at school. I was lost in my thoughts until a shout dragged me out of them, Mabel! I heard my grunkle yell from the bottom of the stairs, I need to talk to you about something he yelled again, coming! I called back to him. I went downstairs so grunkle Stan could talk to me about whatever it was that he wanted to talk to me about, yeah grunkle Stan I said, what is it? he came up to me, and said sweetheart you know how your parents put you up for adoption he asked me, yeah what about it? I asked him back, well I just found out that your parents have died he said in a shaky voice,  what? My parents died? "I feel like there's going to be a but" I said in a equally shaky voice,  my grunkle sighed, and kneeled in front of me so we were eye level, but they told me you have a brother he said in a more enthusiastic voice WHAT!? I have a brother!!! Seriously? Oh my god! And he's alive!? But wait we didn't know where my parents lived so isn't it useless I said, well.... when the cops inspected the house they found a paper about you on the floor in an office that looked like it was turned upside down and clothing was missing from his room so it's highly probable that he's living in gravity falls he said, really oh my god!? Woohoo so what do we know about him?, well we only know that his name is Dominic pines, and that he has a birthmark that looks like the Big Dipper on his forehead.