𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Haechan
He told me he's suicidal
He was fine until this morning
He just got worse throughout the day
Now he won't talk to me and shut himself in his room
I don't know what to do
So I decided to message you to ask what you would do if it were me?
Delivered

Nana
Oh
Wow
I didn't think Mark was like that
Then again I was just as surprised when I found out you were suicidal
Anyways, have you tried talking to him at all?
Received

Haechan
Yeah, at school
But when we got home he locked himself straight in his room
I haven't spoken to him since
Delivered

Nana
Okay, well try talking to him
If he doesn't respond, or you are not sure what to say write it down on a piece of paper and push it under the door for him to read
That way you can make things clear and make sure you only say what it is you want to say
Received

Haechan
Okay, I'll give it a go
But what do I do if that doesn't work?
Delivered

Nana
Well...
If it doesn't work, just give him some space but make sure you are there when he finally decided he wants to talk
Received

Haechan
Thanks, Jae
I'm glad you are my best friend
I don't know what I would have done if you weren't there all the times I have needed you
Delivered

Nana
Probably rotted in your room or died
I'm just kidding, don't take it personally
I'm sorry
Received

Haechan
It's okay, I know
Thanks, Nana
I'll message you later 💕
Delivered

Nana
Love you
Good luck💚😊👍🏼
Received

Hyuck turned off his phone and threw his head back against the sofa before standing up and heading to his room.

He sat on his swivel chair that sat in front of his desk. He quickly pulled out his pen and started writing the letter which he planned to give to Mark.

𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌,
            𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆. 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆, 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏.

                    𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎,
                                    𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒆 ☀️

Hyuck smiled down at his letter, Happy with what he had written, sure nothing could go wrong. Of course, that was not the case.

A few minutes after sliding it under the older boys door, loud crashing and banging could be heard from the room.

Hyuck turned his attention when the door swung open, revealing Mark dragging a black suitcase behind him.

"Mark? Where are you going?" Hyuck asked quietly, noticing the rage on the older boys face as he stormed through the apartment towards the door.

"Away from here" He huffed as he pulled his bag to a stop as he put on his shoes and started to put on a jacket.

"Wait, what? Why? If its something I did I'm sorry" Hyuck stuttered, trying to figure out what could have gone wrong.

"of course it's something you did! It's always about you. The world revolves around our precious little sunshine" Mark sneered as he stood up and stood right in front of Hyuck.

"B-b-but... I..."

"spit it out" Mark shouted, Making Hyuck jump back slightly. "you know what don't bother. I don't have time for your crap. I tell you I'm suicidal and all of a sudden you care so much about me and 'you're here if I want to talk' and all your other bullshit. Well, guess what... I'm not a baby and I'm not made of glass so don't treat me like it! I'm not as easy to break as you. I'm not as fragile and weak as you, so just fuck off and leave me alone yeah?" He shouted as he walked out of the apartment, throwing the key on the floor before doing so and slamming the door behind him, causing Hyuck to jump.

Hyuck sank into the sofa as he curled himself into a ball and balled his eyes out. Mark's words ringing through his head. Mark was in pain and Hyuck just so happened to be the one around when he finally broke down. He didn't mean what he had said but it still hurt. He didn't mean it.

Right?

__________

Ayo👋🏼

So, a bit of drama going down. I hope yall are prepared for that angsty shit🤟🏽

I hope you liked the chapter👌🏽

Let me know if you have any ideas or questions ✊🏼

Thank you sooooo much for reading🤙🏽

Also thanks for 400 votes and 4k reads, you are all amazing💕

Thanks for sticking around to read my crapy book💖

😊👏🏼💚