Instead he just wore a leather suit underneath a white coat. He did have pointy ears, so I give him that. He should at least be a spawn and the real devil had the horns.

I quickly jumped myself over the bed I was laying on, crouching in a defensive position. Since I was still wearing my suit, I was confident on all my gadgets.

"Why are there kids in hell?" Was my first question.

"What?" He frowned.

"Why is this place so bright? I thought there'd be fire around."

"Oh, I don't think I understand you, agent Romanoff." He took a step forward, but I held up my hand.

"Don't take another step!"

"Uh..." his devilish eyes widened, "I am not going to hurt you, miss."

I rose an eyebrow. He seemed pretty weak for a demon.

"Shouldn't this place be more scary and less bright?" I questioned.

"Well, the captain told me to make sure you were comfortable." He stuffed his hands in his pocket.

I was alerted, but gave him enough time to find out it was just a remote.

He pressed a button. I heard a beep before all the whiteness disappeared and revealed the true appearance of the room. It was all metal, and there was a window right next to my bedrest.

The light coming from it made me look and noticed my planet just floating in the immense space.

"Did a little camouflage to the room. I thought the color white would be more appealing to the human's eyes." He explained.

I turned back to him, seeing he was now resting both of his hands behind his back.

In shock, I dropped myself on the bed again and held up my hands to look at them.

What the hell happened?

"Were you the one who caught me?" My voice broke and my tears threatened to fall. If I didn't die, then Clint didn't get the soul stone.

Or maybe Clint tricked me, and he sacrificed himself instead.

"No." I whispered. How could I be so weak. How was I suppose to look into his family's eyes and tell them I let him died.

How am I supposed to live with myself now?

"No, the captain did." The alien said, "My name is Talos, by the way, of the skrulls tribulation. This ship is our running home. Our captain once saved us as she did you."

"Captain?" My head jerked up to look at Talos, "What captain?"

Saved a tribulation? Space? Captain? Could it possibly be...?

"Mar-vel. Probably Danvers for you humans, I don't know what you'd call her."

"Carol?" My knees grew weak. I felt an inside chill, like goosebumps. "I didn't die?"

But what happened?

"Romanoff, I don't think the captain would ever let you die." He chuckled, knowingly of something suspicious.

But I brushed that aside.

"Where is she?" I quickly got up from bed.

My hands grabbed on his coat and pulled him close to me, in a threatening way. I needed answers and fast.

"Tell me what the hell happened?!" I shouted, angrily. Taking it out on Talos wasn't my intentions, but I couldn't control my desperation.

"Calm down there, Romanoff." Somebody spoke from the door.

Her voice was very well familiar to me, and it gave me comfort.

My head snapped sideways, looking over at her.

There she was, in her blue and red suit, arms crossed over her chest and leaning onto the door frame.

She didn't look happy though, which was odd. She always smiled at me.

Something was clearly wrong.

I released Talos and concentrated my eyes at just Carol.

She didn't move an inch.

"Danvers." I breathed out.

She smiled a little, but it wasn't geniune, "Calm your pants, missy, we're all friendly here."

I chuckled, awkwardly, "Sorry, I... I'm still a bit jumpy."

"Sure you are." She moved herself off the door and walked over to me, "Are you okay?"

I shook my head, "You tell me everything's okay." I pleaded.

She tilted her head to the side, and frowned, "It is. Everything is perfect."

I shook my head again, this time letting a tear fall, "Tell me Clint is alive. That they got the soul stone."

There was no reaction from Carol whatsoever. She just stood there, looking blankly at me. Her silence was worse than anything wrong going on right now. But it told me everything I needed to know.