Nash Grier (7 minutes in heaven"

I put on high waisted mint green shorts a black crop top and white sandals that covered half my foot. I put a black cardigan over my crop top. I grabbed my phone and keys. I walked to my car and drove to Sammys house. He invited me to this huge party he has on spring break. I pulled in the drive way and got out of the car. I walked in the house. I smelled weed and alcohol. I found Sammy Nash Jacob carter Cameron the jacks and mahogany. I sat bye her. "Hey hot stuff" carter said. I rolled my eyes. "Watch it rice boy" the guys laughed. "Can I hit that shit" I heard some random guy say. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I hate when people do this. I hate being the center of attention, even if I'm getting complimented. I locked eyes with Nash. He just smiled at me. "Let's play 7 minutes in heaven" Cameron said. He grabbed a bottle and handed it to Nash. Nash spun the bottle. Before I knew it it stopped and landed on me. I got nervous. "Ohhhhhhh" everyone said. "Nash get some of that bruh" carter said. Nash got up and grabbed my hand. "Cmon princess" he said and smiled. I hopped up and we walked to the bedroom. He pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me. The make out session got a little bit more intense and his hand slipped in my pants. "Nash god yes Nash" he slowly pulled down my pants. He pulled my pants down and slowly ran his tounge over my clit. I grabbed his long hair and tugged. "Nash please." I said. "Please what babe?" He asked and smirked. "Fuck me." I said. He stripped himself fastly knowing we were running out of time. He positioned himself. "Ready baby?" I nodded. He thrusted slowly. I wrapped my legs around his waist getting closer and closer moaned quietly. "Nash faster" he went faster. I dug my nails into his back. "Nash I'm gonna cum" I said. I threw my head back and moaned. After we both rode out our eyes Nash slammed down next to me. "I think it's been over 7" "me too" I laughed.