Jack Gilinsky Imagine ♡

It was Thursday the night before magcon. Me and jack and all the other magcon guys were out to eat. We decided to go to Taco Bell. After we ordered I sat next to jack and mahogany. I grabbed my phone and was going through twitter and relying to tweets. Until I felt someone's hand on my thigh. I looked over at jack and gave him a face telling him to stop....

He just smirked. His hand went higher and higher up. I was already getting turned on. I couldn't help but you let out small moans. Nash looked at me and jack "what's going on?" He asked and chuckled. My cheeks got kinda read, "uhm nothing I'm just cramping really bad." I said. "Oh okay." He knew we were up to something. I slapped jacks hand "wait until we get back to the hotel." I said. After 20 more mintutes of eating we all drove back to the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel jack quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to the elevator. When we got in jack grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him leaving no space between us. I chuckled. "Eager huh?" I said. "A litt-" right before he could finish the doors opened. "Let's go he said." He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder "jack put me down right now!" When we got to our room jack slung open the door. He threw me on the bed and kissed me hungrily. I felt him start to bite at my bottom lip. He slid off the leggings I was wearing leaving my underwear on. "You're so fucking hot babe." He said. I laughed. He kissed me again and made his way down to my neck. I let out small moans as he left large hickies all over my neck. "Mmm jack." I moaned. He pulled off the Victoria's Secret swear shirts I was wearing. I started tugging at his sweatpants. I was having a hard time getting them off and I through my head back sexually frustrated. Jack chuckled. "I got it babe he said taking off his sweatpants. I felt his large hands made their way to where my bra unclipped. I threw it in a random direction and slid off my underwear. I moved my small hands to his boxers and pulled them off. I felt him rub his tip again my walls. Damn he liked to tease. "Jack stop teasing and fuck me please." I said. "Okay." He said. Without warning he slammed into me. "Oh my god jack faster." I said. "You're so tight babe." The room filled with moans. "I'm so close jack" I said. "Me too babe hold on" I couldn't hold it anymore I let it all out and reached my climax along with jack. "MMMM JACK." I moaned. Jack fell down next to me on the bed.

"I love you." He wispered.

"I love you too." I wispered.

OKAY GUYS ADMIT IT WERE ALL A SLUT FOR JACK

But anywayyyy this is my first one so judge me if you want :) idc but anyway make sure to vote and comment who you want next ♡