House Arrest

Bakugou was under a house arrest so Kirishima had to go over to Bakugou's. (they are dating). "Hey babe, what's up" Kirishima said. "Oh, nothing much I just CANT GET OUTTA MY HOUSE!!!" Bakugou literally screamed. "Okay okay, calm down" Kirishima tried to calm Bakugou down. "WELL I CANT CALM THE FUCK DOWN" Bakugou yelled intentionaly. "Alright then let's go to your room" kirishima said "mhm fine" Bakugou nodded.

𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I was really pissed off cause I was house arrested (idk why don't ask). Kiri was at my house because he was caring as fuck. We went to my room and played some games on my Play Station. After Eji beat me up in almost every game we played I got pretty pissed of by it. I plopped on the bed and I really wanted to take a nap but of course Kiri layed on top of me and he was pretty heavy, not gonna lie.
He started to pick my neck and rubbed my back gently. There was this weird tension between us. Sexual tension. "Well, nothing of my nap" I whined. But to be honest I wanted to do this more. Kiri pulled me into a passionate kiss. We were fighting for dominance. I bit his bottom lip so he gasped and i had a chance to slip a tongue in his mouth. I was exploring every part of his mouth. Kiri broke the kiss and started kissing my neck leaving faded hickeys all across it. He basically ripped my shirt apart while he was taking his shirt off. He then started exploring all over my torso with his hands. He started pinching my nipples which made me moan a little. He seemed to enjoy himself but i started to get needy. "K-Kiri pl-lease i need you" He just smirked but continued sucking on my nipples.

He finally started unbuckling my belt and took my pants off so i was only left in boxers. He took his pants off plus boxers. I started sucking on his tip making him moan in pleasure. I put the whole length in my mouth on which he gasped. He tugged on my hair while i was bobbing my head back and forth. When i was done with his blow job he took the lube out of the drawer and coated his tip in it. As i was whining for him to put him in me the answer i got was "mhm yeah sure". I was kinda concerned not gonna lie. He pounded with his whole length into my ass which made me moan so loudly that i was sure everyone in the radius of 5km heard us. He was pounding even faster (if that was possible) and hit my prostate on which i screamed Kirishima's name and came all over his stomach. Not long after he released inside of me. He licked my cum off his stomach. After we cleaned up we threw ourselves on the bed and fell asleep immediately. Next morning i woke up alone in bed. I knew Kirishima left for school. I tried to get up but my ass hurt so bad that I couldn't walk for sure. It was not unexpected since Kirishima literally destroyed my ass yesterday. I layed in bed the whole day while watching some barbie movies (barbie fairytopia).

Yes i just made Bakugo watch a barbie movie. Im so sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time. I hade so much exams I couldn't remember my name anymore. I literally had 2 exams per day for two weeks straight so i hope y'all forgive me.

Ayano