Party

This is my first story ever so don't be rough in the comments pls. Also this story/oneshots contain smut so if ur not comfortable with these kinds of stories pls skip. Ik I'm boring as hell so let's just start with this god damn chapter.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Mina and Momo held a hostage at a party at her dorm. They invited everyone from class 1-a.

Time skip to the party:

Everyone came except for Bakugou, Kirishima, Denki and Sero. Bakugou thought the party was going to be dumb anyways so he didn't even bother coming, but about 10 minutes before the party started Kirishima came to Bakugou's dorm and asked if he is going to the party with him.(they are already dating as well as Todoroki and Midoriya). Bakugou couldn't say no to his boyfriend so he decided to come.

𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I was invited to the party Mina and Momo hosted. To be honest I was pretty excited for the party. I was going with Kaminari and Hanta (my bestfriends). I didnt know if Bakugou was going to come so I wanted to check anyways.

I knocked on his dorm door and ash blonde boy opened the door and his hair was all messy so I assumed he was sleeping. "Hey, are you going to Mina and Momo's party?"- i asked politely. He had disgusted expression on his face but all he said was "yeah sure". I thought nothing of it and came back to my dorm to get ready.

Time skip again cause I'm lazy:

I got all ready for the party and Kaminari and Sero came to pick me up so we could go together. When we came to the door of the dorm where party was held at all you could hear was laughter and loud music. We got in and Momo served us drinks.

Everyone was already there. We all had some fun, girls went to the dance floor and did karaoke while Mineta stared at them (of course). I saw Bakugou in the kitchen so I exused myself to Kaminari and Hanta, then went to him. Bakugou saw me and he had smirk planted on his face. He stared at me with his beautiful ruby eyes.

Someone bumped into me waking me up from my daydream and next moment I realised that I was covered in water. Bakugou bit his lip, grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the dorm in which party was held. We got to Bakugou's dorm and Bakugou threw me on his bed...

𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I came to the party and started looking for Kirishima but he wasn't there yet. After few minutes I saw Kirishima, Denki and Sero entering the dorm. Kirishima saw me and came over to where I was standing (kitchen).

I dazed off looking at him. At one moment I saw Kiri being soaked wet from the water someone spilled on him. Water drops were dripping of him and I realized I was hard so I quickly grabbed Kirishima's wrist and dragged him to my dorm and I threw him on the bed. "I need help"-I said-"you are responsible for it so you need to help me".

𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

"I need help" I heard Bakugou say. "What?" I asked playing dumb, I knew exactly what he wanted but I wanted to tease him a little bit. "Don't play dumb, I need your help, p-please"-this was the first time I ever heard him say "please".

"Mhm, okay" I mumbled but loud enough so that he could hear me. His face quickly lit up in exciment. I switched positions so that I was  top and he was bottom. We locked in a lustful kiss. We slipped tounges into each others mouth exploring the terrain (idk how else I could explain it lmao) fighting for dominance. Of course I won. We broke a kiss to catch some air.

I started to leave faded hickeys all over his neck. "Mmhhm" Bakugou moaned slightly. I took his shirt off as well as I took mine off. I left kisses down his chest and his v-line. I found his sweet spot on his neck so I sucked on it. Bakugou left out a soft moan.

I took off his pants leaving him in boxers only. I palmed his bulge as he moaned.
I pulled his boxers off and his dick sprang up. I started playing around with it. "Mmhm"-Bakugou moaned.
I put his dick into my mouth and I licked like it was a popsicle.

I started to suck on it slowly bobbing my head up-down. Bakugou started moaning loudly.
I was done with his blow job so I gave Bakugou my fingers to suck on them. Bakugou covered my fingers in saliva enough to be used as lube.

I rubbed my fingers against his hole. I have put one finger in it and slowly moving it. I heard Bakugou moan with pleasure. After I have put 2 fingers in and started to scissor him. "Mmfgh-aah-haa" Bakugou moaned even more.

"Are you ready" -I asked him, he nodded "y-yeah". I took of my pants and took off my boxers and put my dick against his hole. I rubbed my tip against it teasing him. I have put my dick in and slowly moving it forward. "Aahh-mmhmh" Bakugou turned into a moaning mess.

I started to gain speed and as soon as I hit his prostate he cried "aahh-s-st-aghh" moans filled the room. I saw precum coming out of his dick slowly dripping down his thighs. "I a-am gonna-ahhmh" Bakugou cumed all over his stomach and my chest. I was so close, only a few thrusts in.

I came out in him. "Mmhaahm" he moaned loudly. We locked into a hungry kiss. "We have to clean up"-i said. "Mhm, yeah shitty hair". We cleaned up and I didn't want to leave his dorm so I stayed the night in Bakugou's dorm. "Uhh, thank you I guess" Bakugou said as my face lit up "heh, no problem". We fell asleep  instantly after that.

A/n:
Okay so first chapter is down. If you have any ideas please write them in the comments.
I will update every 3 days (I hope) so keep an eye on the next update. If you want more ships like TodoDeku or smthing write them in the comments. Thank you for reading this and see you in the next chapter.

Word count: 1118

*Ayano*