Childhood

A five year old Jungkook huffed in anger as he saw his blue eraser in her hand."This is MY eraser!!"
Y/n yelled."No!Its mine!"
Jungkook yelled in anger.His face was red as if its going to explode.

Jungkook really hates Y/n.She's
really annoyed him.Yes,she is pretty and cute.She really resamble her mom who is working as the most popular fanshion designer in Korea and even own a big company.Her dad passed away when she was three-year old because of an accident.Her mom was so close with Jungkook's mom since they're working together raising the company.And thats how Jungkook and Y/n always meets.
Their mothers think that the both of them would be a best friends but no,they became a 'rival'.

Their fight was interupted as the teacher came in."What happened?Both of your voices were really loud that I can heard from the canteen"Mrs.Park said."She stole my eraser!"
Jungkook pointed at Y/n.Ms.Park came to Y/n."Is that true Y/n"Mrs.Park asked and Jungkook was smirking.

"No its not true!!This is my eraser!"

Mrs.Park sighed and took the eraser from Y/n small hand."Both of you admitted this eraser is yours.Then..."

Mrs.Park grabbed a ruler and cut the eraser into half.She gave the half to Jungkook and another half to Y/n.

"Sharing is caring"Mrs.Park winked.

Jungkook and Y/n were both shocked and shyly smiled with each other in a second ."I-Im sorry,Y/n.."Jungkook take out his chubby small hand for a handshake."Im sorry too.."Y/n accepted his hand and softly smiled.

~And thats how they became best friends.

Jungkook and Y/n became a best friend ever since that.They grew up together.They sticked together through thick and thin.
They went to the same high school.

Like other cliche movies,
Jungkook asked Y/n to be his girlfriend and of course she accepted it.Its like bestfriend to lover.

Once they graduated,Y/n got offered to a university in America.And her mom being a stricty mom she wanted Y/n to accept the offer.Her mom wanted her daughter to be a succesful girl like herself.

Ofcourse it was a hard decision for Y/n.She might not come back to her hometown for a few of years.

She will miss her hometown.
Her mom.
Her friends.
And mostly..Jungkook.

She really loves Jungkook and Jungkook also do.Both of them were really madly in love.They even plan to get married and live happily with each other in the future.

Its really stressful for Y/n.She dont know how to tell this to Jungkook.But she have to.And she wants to tell this to Jungkook today.

"Do you feel cold?"Jungkook ask to his girlfriend."Nahh,Im fine.."
Jungkook chuckled."What?"Y/n asked."Your so stubborn Y/n..Just like when you were child"Jungkook said playfully.Y/n
scoffed and rolled her eyes."Shut up,coconut head"

"What did you just called me?"Jungkook glared at her.
"Coconut head!!"Y/n laugh."Yahh!
Im still look handsome with that hair"Jungkook fought.
"Whatever.."Jungkook smiled.

"You look pretty Y/n.."Jungkook praised,making Y/n blushed.Its been 3 years since they date and she still cant get used with his praises."I remember when we fought about the eraser.You were so cute at that time.You pony tail hair and your pink dress"
Jungkook giggled."I didnt use the eraser but I kept it until now.."Y/n said looking at Jungkook in the eyes."Me too.."

"The eraser was so special I guess"Y/n giggled and hugged Jungkook."Jungkook?"

"Hm?"

"What would you do if Im gone?"
Y/n said her face still on Jungkook's chest."What are you talking about Y/n?Something's happened?"Jungkook asked,
feeling uneasy with the question.
Y/n lifted her head and gave a sad smile to Jungkook.

Its time tell him.

She took a deep breath..

"Im going to America for 3 years.."She said,closing her eyes.
"I got offered to one of the university in America.And my mom wanted me to go there.I cant fight her,Jungkook"She said,
a tear slipped from her left eye.

She looked at Jungkook and saw his painful face.

He looked really hurt.

And it made her hurted even more.

"Im sorry..."Y/n hugged Jungkook.Jungkook patted her back while a small sob left his mouth.
He just cant let her go.She was his first love.He dont want to lose her.

After an hour being emotional,
Jungkook made Y/n faced him and slowly kissed her.The kissed was very slow and passionate.

No lust,only loves.

They felt the love.

That was their last kiss.

~3 years later
Y/n's p.o.v

After the blood sweat and tears that I have trough,I finally ended my university and graduated.I missed my hometown.And ofcourse I miss my 'boyfriend',
Jungkook.

Its upset me how he changed his number phone and doesnt even try to contact with me.I miss him so much that it hurts me.I always cry when think of him.

But now,Im going to find him and achive our future to get married.

I called my sister telling hee that Im arrived at airport and she said she'll be here soon.I waited for her while thinking about Jungkook.

Jungkook is all whats in my mind for 3 years.

And ofcourse I miss my mom too.She visited me once a year and its really made me happy.

"Y/n!"
A high pitched voice call my name.I turn around to see my sister waving at me while smiling.

"Taeyon unnie!"I ran to her and hugged her tightly."I miss you unnie!"

"I miss you too!"

~~
We've got into her car and drive off while chatting about our childhood stories.
We used to play dolls together.
We used to take a bath together.

But when I mentioned about Jungkook and me,she became quiet and just gave me a small smile.
I just shrugged it off and looked out in the window while thinkinh about Jungkook.

A few minutes later,we finally arrived and got out.There were two more cars outside the mansion.

Weird.

The fact that the cars are not my mom's nor mine make me curious but I just shrugged it off and got inside.

I opened the door and went to the living room to see my mom and..Jungkook's mom..chatting..

I guess they havent notice me.

"Hi Y/n..."I heard a soft deep voice called my name.
Its him..
His voice.
I quickly turned around to see Jungkook..holding a baby in his arms.

The heck?

I looked at the baby and to him.
The baby looks so much like him.
And it makes me nervous.Hella nervous.

"Uh...uh..do you mind telling me what happened?"I nervously said while playing with my finger.A slightly touch on my shoulder and I look behind to see my mom and Mrs.Jeon looking at me with a sad face.

"DADDY!!"A small girl ran to Jungkook and hold his leg.

Ok this makes me more nervous

My stomach start to hurt as a sweat dripped from my forehead.

"Jungkook tell me what happened?"

"Y/n...Im sorry...I..I got married with your sister.."

I look at him in disbelief.

How I wish I've never loved him..

~THE END~
UNEDITED

first oneshot has done!!!
I hope you like it ;)
sorry for any mistakes,bye~~