Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)

Start from the beginning

Y/N(red): W-w-w-what was that about!?

??: Oh.. I forgot here let me take down my hoodie as well.

As she did my heart skip a beat I see her face. She has red hair, some kind of eye patch with a sliver rose on the right eye, with the left eye its sliver and with... its Ruby.

Y/N: Ruby.. is that you?

Ruby(crying): Yes.. Yes! its me Y/N! she said as she was crying also smiling.

I was in deep shock what she looks like now.

Y/N: So um... I guess I own you an-

Before I can get to say sorry I get a slap to the face.

Y/N: OW!!

Ruby: THAT FOR DYING FOR US!! 

Y/N: Okay! okay! I'm sorry, but I have to tell you something.

She got worried now.

Y/N: So I have one week to stay here and after the week I go back up there, but at lest its not one day right. (Mind) For real at least its not like that episode in Dragon ball that Goku has one day to be in the living world.

Ruby got sad for a moment, but perked up and did something unexpected. She then goes in for a kiss and I'm not talking about child play kiss I'm talking about a 100% adult kiss. After a few seconds we separated and my face is all type of red.

Y/N(red): *gasp* R-R-RUBY!

Ruby: I really miss you Y/N! after that day I couldn't forget you.

I took a minute what just happen after that I look to her and said something that I might regret.

Y/N: So.. I have no where to go so as your deceased boyfriend can I-

Ruby: YES!!

She the grab my arm and she drag me to her home as the speed of light. 

Y/N(mind): Oh God! what have I got myself into!?

(Time skip to Ruby running with the happiest smile that was a surprise from everyone in Vale and for Y/N is trying not die from the speed)

As we finally made to her house she can see that I was not okay.

Ruby: Oh my Great one!! Y/N are you alright!?

Y/N(pain): Its... okay.. I'm.. still alive!(mind) Hey.. at least she saying my gamer quotes.

As I lay down on the ground in pain Ruby did the unexpected she carried me with both of her arms like we just got married. I turn red and look at Ruby that was smiling greatly.

Ruby: Welcome to our home Y/N!

Y/N(red): R-R-Ruby w-w-where did learn this!?

Ruby: Well, I did learn a thing or two from Yang.

Y/N: Oh god! why Yang!?

She then carries me to her house and opens it and I have to say it's pretty nice. It was big and spacey she then goes up the stares and we go to a room that seemed to be hers- OH GOD!?

Ruby: Here, just wait here until I'm done dressing up! She says as she place me down on the bed.

Y/N: Wait I- and she's gone.. man.. I thought I was man, but now SHE'S the man now. You know this might be bad anyways lets look around.

As I waiting for Ruby to get done dressing up I was just looking around the room and it seemed nice. It has one big bed, one bathroom, one couch, two wardrobes and some pictures. I then found a picture.. it was everyone team JNPR, CFVY, my team and Lily also.. me. I put down the picture and was thinking to myself out loud.