11th May 2014

Little surprises me these days but if anyone is able to do it, it's my sister. Just when I think I can back something she is doing or know where is, she's gone again. Like gone gone. There was not a single sign of her down by the river where she'd been camping out as though she had finally lost her mind and decided to completely disconnect from society and well, everything. 

I'm not worried though. I'm relieved.

I think something else was going on but she wasn't telling anyone about it. Even that Valkyrie, um... Cora or Cara? What ever her name is - kept tight lipped when I saw them passing by our parents yesterday. Gods, I just hope she isn't about to go all super power crazy again, though I don't think that's it. The way she has been I wouldn't put it past her to disappear and try to be a civilian or maybe a total social recluse on an abandoned island somewhere. 

Anyway --

Annipe was amazing when we came across those dragon shifters last week. I've got the full report to upload to the network. I was kind of in awe of them too, I've never met one before and honestly, in this world, I'm not sure why I kind of doubted they existed. I guess you really do learn something new everyday!

J.Bunting
11.05.2014