~The winter ball~

Mike stands in his bedroom on his walkie talkies trying to reach you.

"Y/n this is Mike do you copy?" Nothing....

He sighs and fixes his suit "y/n please answer. The winter ball is right now and I wanna know if your going"........

He slams his walkie talkie to the ground and Runs out of his room.

You sigh as your doing maxes hair "d-do you think I should answer?"

She scoffs "hell no. Just talk to him at the dance"

You nod and finish her hair "done max!" She smiles and looks at it in the mirror

She jumps and hugs you "thanks y/n!" You laugh as she continues to look at it in the mirror.

Suddenly Billy walks through the hallway and sees this.

Max looks at him and give him a death glare as she goes outside.

You smile at him "me and max are going to the dance, bye Billy" you say running over to him and kissing his cheek.

He smiles "be careful marshmallow, and try not to grab any boys attention"

You nod and walk outside. Billy looks at your outfit and smirks

 Billy looks at your outfit and smirks

You and max arrive at the ball and see the boys and eleven at table waving to you guys

Your smile drops as you see Mike look at you.

You take a deep breath in and walk over to them with max.

Lucas smiles and hugs max. Dustin comes up to you and laughs "nice to see you y/n" he says bowing down.

You smile and start to laugh "you too Dustin, and love the hair it was my brother wasn't it?"

Dustin nods exited "at least someone appreciates my hair" he says looking at Mike.

He just sighs and looks at you "y/n. You look good tonight"

You nod your head "you too" you smile as you see eleven wave at you