FINE DAY

Nandhini cried her heart out.
   After sometime she comopsed herself and pushed him away.
    " When are you leaving to onshore?, Do you have any plan to comeback to india?", asked Nandhini.

    "Nandhini my family wont accept our relationship. I cant come out from my family. They are important to me",  Sakthi said politely.
   " it's not the answer to my question, but its the first time you've accepted that you have feelings for me. I am happy about that, my family is important to me also.
     Go to onshore, remember you have always said you wanna marry a girl who must be younger than you , and marry that girl , live happily forever  my best wishes to you", shouted Nandhini.
       Sakthi ," Nandhini  , i wanna live my whole life with you madly  but my situation ".
      Nandhini interrupted and shouted," what situation? Are you talking like a men? , in which way your situation is worse than me?, dont worry about me , I'll over you soon. Because i have enough experience with you already .
        Whenever i feel like i over you , then you came back again. Finally i felt like your chapter was over in my life, now you are here again,".
         Sakthi has not replied for a while, and asked her," do you want me to leave now?".

    Nandhini took a deep breath and replied in a calm tone," i wont ask you to leave me.  Tomorrow you are going to leave me for real and finally". Come on let us enjoy our last dsys together. I am tired of crying, shall we go out?".

  Sakthi saw her unbelievable.

"Come, let us go out, where do you wanna go?", Sakthi asked.

Nandhini replied, " i dont know", first  let us go out of here , .

      After a long window shopping, nandhini got tired and sat on the bench. Sakthi asked her are you ok?. Nandhini replied that i am hungry, let us go to food court.
       Sakthi asked herwhat do you wanna eat? Any sandwich ?.
     Nandhini give a stare to him. I wanna a  chicken briyani. I am starving.  Come let us eat. Nandhini eating vigorously.  Sakthi looked her differently.
      Whenever i had cried, i would  have been starving, Nandhini replied.
        He asked her," are you a emotional eater?".
     "At times" , Nandhini replied.
      "What are you going to do next", sakthi asked her?. 
      " i cleared my next level upsc exam, i think I'll get my posting in chennai, so i plan to move to Chennai soon , my parents put pressure on me about marriage  so i am thinking about too, when you are leaving to onshore?".
       " Probably next weekend, my mom is very conservative, she wont allow me to marry a girl from different caste", said Sakthi.
   NANDHINI interrupted  and said that dont worry, i wont marry a coward like you.
      Sakthi give a stare to nandhini .
      Nandhini said go get a ice cream,  i need some desert,.
     Without replied anything Sakthi went to get that desert.

    Are you mad at me?, Nandhini asked.
     Sakthi replied," i like all of you".

     " are you trying to be bold infront of me?, right nandhini," sakthi asked.
       "Yeah, it might be true. I  dont know whether you love me or not, but you know about my affection towards  you, thats why you ignored me early, and now you are here", Nandhini replied.
      "  I wish i had left you in that stage. I know I am hurting you, i want you to be happy and give a counter like this always", sakthi said in a calm tone.
         "Don't feel  bad Sakthi,  i know  i am sad and confused now, but I'll be alright soon, don't  think about me. Go and enjoy your onshore life," said sakthi in a normal voice with laughing.
      Sakthi noticed Nandhini is squeezing her big toes and trying to  not showing her emotions on her face.
      Sakthi hold her hand tightly and said don't say anything, it ll be allright soon. Come on let us go.
    Where do you wanna go next, what about movie,  sakthi asked.
      Let us go home,  i have no more wnergy to roam around, nandhini replied.
     Once they reached home, nandhini ran to rest room to through up. Sakthi helped her to sit and give her some water.
     What happened?, sakthi asked her politely in a very caring tone.
     I cant handle stress , at times i have eaten too much or i have not eaten anything,  so these things happened, dont worry,  it'll be alright after sometime.ok, i am leaving, I'll  come tomorrow morning", Nandhini said.
      "You are looking so tired, stay here to night",  sakthi said.
    Nandhini hesitantly said," no, I have to go".
       Sakthi replied," don't worry, I'll  behave.  I am a 90 s kid yaar.Believe me".
        Nandhini smiled and said yes.

See you soon guys  thank you.