Movie and Moments

Začať od začiatku

Inside...everyone sits next to each other and samaina are made to sit a row behind as their were not enough seats for all to sit in one row...

Naina:"Woh sablog kitne acche se ek saath behete hai..."

Sameer:(holding her hand)"haan toh hum bhi toh saath hai...(whispering )"aur akele bhi..."

Naina:"hato.....movie start hone wali hai..."(they both settle down in their seats as the movie begins ....Sameer keeps a piece of popcorn in front of naina's mouth indicating her to eat ...which she smiles and takes...Soon the movie reaches it its first song....Wah Wah ram ji....)

Preeti:(turning around )"naina..."(she called as naina bent forward....and preeti whispered something in her ears)

Naina:(laughed sitting back in her seat properly )"pagal.. "

Sameer:"kya boli preeti..."

Naina:"kuch nahi yahi ki salman khan kitna handsome lag raha hai..."

Sameer:(frowning )"usse toh sharukh pasand tha..."

Naina:"haan mere liye bol rahi thi.. muhje salman pasand hai na..."(she said the last part teasingly )

Sameer:"hmmm..."

Naina:(smiling )"bhodhu...salman se zyada muhje mera salman pasand hai...(linking his arms around her own and resting her forehead on his shoulder )

Sameer:"sachi..."

Naina:"muchi....per bechari me...tum toh madhuri pe fida ho..."

Sameer:"me kab..."

Naina:"bhoole mat bano...me bhooli nahi hoon ..jab hum beta dekhne aaye the...aur woh ganne kaise dhoop gaye the tum..."

Sameer:"woh...woh toh me...me..."

Naina:"chordo kuch nahi bol payoge....movie dekho..."(she said before drowning herself into the movie when she heard a whisper )

Sameer:"chahe kitni bhi madhuri meri zindagi me aa gaye....meri jaan toh tum hi rahogi naina..."(he said in a slow but husky voice ...Naina blushed as they continued to watch the movie...)

The movie soon finished leaving multiple emotions on the people....the whole movie was a roller coaster....with romance ...comedy... drama.....and the songs...the songs won every ones heart.....Preeti, in her mind, had decided that these songs will be jammed on during samaina's shaadi....

As They all came out of the theater....kamya and hema called a auto and left home....Munna and Pandit had indented to drop Amrita and swati home so they also left in the auto....while samaina and preehan decided to take the car and drop preeti off...

Naina:"per sameer bike ka kya..."

Rohan:"bhabhi...aap theeno gardi se chalo me bike pe follow kar longa.."(they all agreed and headed to Preena house...)

Nirmal society....

Sameer and Rohan park their vehicles and head up towards bela Chachiji house...

Bela:(seeing samaina and rohan with preeti )"aare tum sab bhi aaye ho...aao na...tum sab bheheto me bhabhi ji ko bhola me aati hoon.."

Chachaji:(coming out from the room)"Sameer Naina.."

Naina:(standing up and hugging Chachaji )"Chachaji..."

Chachaji:"kaisi hi meri beti.."

Naina:"achi hoon....Aap kaise hai..."

Chachaji:"me theek hoon...Sameer Rohan tum dono kaise ho..."