Chapter 40

The minute that Shoto and Izuku enter their hotel room, they take off their shoes in a rush. Shoto manages to do it first and waits for Izuku before pinning him to the nearest wall and kissing him. Shoto presses his body against Izuku's as the kiss quickly becomes intense.

"Jump," Shoto says, separating his lips from Izuku's for a moment.

Izuku puts his arms around Shoto's neck and jumps while Shoto grabs his thighs. They start making out as Shoto walks to the bed and lays Izuku on it. Shoto climbs over Izuku and stares at him intensely as his pupils become round again, waiting for Izuku's approval to continue.

Izuku gulps before nodding, and Shoto kisses Izuku passionately. Izuku kisses him back just as intensely as he wraps his legs around Shoto's waist again, but let's go due to the utility belt Shoto is wearing.

Growling in annoyance, Shoto gets off of Izuku and starts taking off his hero costume. Izuku stands up from the bed and does the same.

"Sho," Shoto looks at Izuku and tilts his head slightly.

"I want you to mark me," Izuku says without hesitation as he finishes removing his hero costume from his body, only revealing a pair of All Might briefs and a gray tank top.

Izuku blushes as Shoto's eyes roam all over his body while he sits on the bed. Izuku blushes slightly harder to see Shoto wearing nothing but black briefs as he climbs over him.

Once Izuku is laying down completely on the bed, Shoto kisses him passionately. Izuku wraps his arms around Shoto's neck as he kisses back.

Shoto doesn't waste time as he starts grinding on Izuku, making him moan into the kiss. They stop making out momentarily to breathe and adjust their boners before Shoto continues.

"Are you okay, my love? Do you want me to rush in marking you?" Shoto asks Izuku softly as he gives Izuku space to adjust himself. Izuku looks up at Shoto, blushing heavily as he controls his breathing somewhat.

"No. Let's enjoy ourselves before the party. We both need to get some of the sexual tension out of our system," Izuku answers truthfully.

Izuku trusts Shoto not to go too far if he lets loose a bit. Shoto's pupils slowly become slits again at his answer.

"Don't hold yourself back too much, baby," Izuku mumbles as he plays with the hair on the back of Shoto's head. Shoto growls softly at the new nickname.

"Don't tempt me. I don't know if I'll be able to hold myself back, and I don't want to cross a line," Shoto mumbles as he gulps heavily. Their eyes meet again, and Shoto's eyes widen as Izuku's pupils go from round to slits, just as Izuku described his eyes the first time.

"I love you, Shoto. You've done nothing but make me feel happy, safe, secure, and most importantly, loved. I trust you more than anyone else not to hurt me," Izuku says, meaning every word.

Shoto's eyes widen, and his jaw drops while Izuku realizes what he just said. Izuku's eyes widen as tears build up in Shoto's eyes and feels confused when he doesn't sense any sadness from him.

Did I say it too soon? Izuku questions himself as Shoto is frozen on top of him.

"I-I'm sorr-" Shoto cuts Izuku off with a kiss.

It was a softer and more meaningful kiss than the ones they had just exchanged. Shoto slowly pulls away from Izuku and lays on top of him as he hugs him to the best of his ability.

"I'm sorry that I made you feel like you did something wrong. It was unexpected, and I'm not even completely sure why I feel like crying. I feel so happy," Shoto says in Izuku's ear softly.