Sope

Imagine them both wearing these   outfits

outfits.
Jhope: Bottom 🌸
Suga: Top 🕷

Enjoy!

Suga handed the staff his mic while coming off the stage, his body burning. He couldn't wait to take off his clothes. They had just finished their love yourself concert, one of the best experiences of his life. He loved to see army waving their army bombs in the distance, and the colors changing for each song. The other members made their way into the dressing rooms, changing out of their sweaty suits and putting on something more comfortable. Suga walked over to the corner unbuttoning his shirt. He glanced over to the other members scanning the room and stopped at Jhope. Jhope caught his eye the most. Jhope ran his fingers through his sweaty hair and unbuckled his tight belt. Suga always admired Jhope's tiny waist, he just wanted to put his hands around it. He bit his lip at the thought and quickly turned away. He had to make a move today, he yearned for this opportunity, and now was his chance, he just wanted to wait until they got back into the dorms.

time skip to when they arrive home ----------------------------------------------

Stumbling through the door in exhaustion, the members kicked their shoes off and distributed themselves throughout the dorm.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Jin shouted from the kitchen.

"I don't know, maybe pork soup rice?" Jungkook shouted back.

Ok, does everyone agree? Jimin I don't want to hear you say you didn't want what I made I'm giving you a chance now!"

There was silence from the home, Jungkook chuckling at Jin.

"Tch, I dare him to reject my food..." Jin murmured as he switched the gas stove on and pulled the pork out from the fridge.

Namjoon sat in his room laying on his bed reading through army's comments. He smiled and chuckled at them. Jhope walked into the bedroom he and Suga shared, and tossed himself on the bed, stretching his body out, his hands and nearly touching the corners of the bed. He closed his eyes and nearly fell asleep.