Sope Part 2

Um yes I procrastinated and didn't write shit since forever but now I kinda wanna write one cause I'm bored

Yoongi was dom last time so now I guess I'll switch it up and do Hoseok as dom cause why not lmao

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a week since the incident with Jhope after the concert. They kissed each other here and there, but it never escalated. It was also a very busy week for them, so they never had the chance to 'hangout' with each other. The members had been very independent lately too aside from the dance practices they had with each other. They had dance practice that day which sucked since they were all very tired, but they had to. 

"Alright, let's take a break for today." Jhope panted, wiping the sweat off his forehead. He made his way to the bench in the corner and plopped himself on it, guzzling down half a water bottle. The rest of the boys sat down on random sides of the dance room. Jimin began to stretch in the corner since his body had been stiff during these couple days. Jin and Namjoon stood in the corner talking to each other, Namjoon putting a hand on the back of his head. Suga was sitting next to the mirror staring at himself. Jhope watched him from a distance and shifted his attention to Jungkook who was bickering with Taehyung. 

"I'm just saying you should put on shoes, not gonna lie your feet are starting to smell." Jungkook laughed covering his nose with his hand.

"Well, too bad cause I'm not gonna do anything about it." Taehyung murmured putting his foot near Jungkook's face. 

"Jungkook it's not even that bad leave Taehyungie alone." Jimin said stretching his leg. 

Suga stood up revising the dance moves with a frustrated look on his face. The rest of the members began to pack up grabbing their bags and filing out of the dance room. Suga continued dancing, looking at himself carefully. Jhope leaned against the wall sipping on his water eyeing Yoongi as he danced. It seemed as if Yoongi didn't notice.  Jhope walked up to Yoongi slowly putting a hand on his shoulder. Yoongi looks at him but continues dancing surprising Hoseok. 

"Like this baby." He whispered sliding his hands down Yoongi's side and gripping his waist, moving it along with his. Yoongi gasped at the sudden touch and how Hoseok called him baby after a long time. Jhope smirks at Yoongi's reaction and pulls Yoongi into his waist. Jhope's smile drops, looking down at his hardening dick. Yoongi bites his bottom lip harshly and rubs himself against Hoseok. Jhope breathes into Yoongi's ear whispering dirty things turning Yoongi on. 

"It's been a while kitten. How bout I treat you?" He says lowly. Yoongi nods and Hoseok pulls him into the back room. Hoseok falls on to the chair lazily spreading his legs widely, his head thrown back on the chair, arms open and welcoming. 

"C'mere baby, sit on daddy's lap. Yoongi whimpers and sits on his lap kissing Hoseok softly. They both close their eyes and share the long-awaited passionate kiss they hadn't had in a while. Yoongi became needy and began rocking his hips against Hoseok's thigh. Jhope chuckles lowly at Yoongi's neediness.

"What are you doing kitten? He says watching as Yoongi rides his muscular thigh, Jhope grips his tiny waist tightly. Yoongi whimpers turn into moans and his hips begin to move faster and harsher the both of them panting. Jhope's dick is beyond hard under his boxers. He wanted to pull it out so badly, but he couldn't stop the beautiful sight before him.

"Keep going baby, that feels so fucking good." 

"Daddy please fuck me now..." Yoongi says, his voice trailing off into a small whimper.

"You don't need to ask baby, you know daddy will fuck you after." Yoongi cums and slides off of Hoseok's thigh. Jhope stands up gripping his crotch as he bends Yoongi over against the small table. Yoongi arches his back immediately, his perky ass in the air. Jhope slides his pants and wet boxers down, giving it a slap and massages it. He couldn't wait any longer. He needed the tight clothing around his cock off now and in Yoongi's ass. He pulls it off quickly, his hard cock springing out. He sighs at the feeling of cold air against his cock and taps his cock against Yoongi's red ass. 

"Where is the lube daddy?" Yoongi asks in a cute tone.

Jhope spreads Yoongi's cheeks apart and pushes inside him slowly, earning a shrill moan from Yoongi. Jhope grunts lowly and throws his head back as Yoongi clenches on him immediately. 

"Ugghh so big..." Yoongi whimpers.

"Don't worry kitten it will stop hurting soon, I didn't bring lube today."

Yoongi pushes into Jhope's length moaning loudly as his dick brushes against his prostrate. Jhope begins to speed up and grips Yoongi's waist tightly as his small body bounces on his dick. Jhope pauses and slaps Yoongi's ass a couple of times before ramming into him twice as fast. Yoongi spits out a line of swears his legs shaking. 

"F-Fuck Hoseokie y-your so good faster p-please...." He stuttered. Jhope pushes into Yoongi forcing his dick into him as deep as he can. Yoongi lets out throaty moans as Jhope slams into him mercilessly. His thrusts become more sloppy and grips on Yoongi tightens painfully as he nears his orgasm. He slams into Yoongi's prostrate repeatedly cumming inside of him still thrusting. White cum coats his dick and the inside of Yoongi's hole. He had shot quite a load into him. Yoongi's releases onto the table panting hard. Hoseok pulls out rubbing Yoongi's back.

"Ah, Hoseokie that was so good I missed you so much." He said hopping off the table.

Jhope flops onto the couch still panting hard his legs wide apart exposing his cum covered dick. Yoongi crawls over gripping his dick and licking the stop. Jhope gasps at the touch and looks down at his kitten suckling on his tip. 

"I've missed you too kitten. God, you love daddy's dick huh?" He says guiding Yoongi by putting a hand on his head. Yoongi begins to go deeper, bobbing on Hoseok's dick. 

"mmmm daddy's dick tastes so sweet..." Yoongi purrs. Hoseok bucks his hips forward while pushing Yoongi's head down on him at the same time throat fucking him. Yoongi's eyes begin to water hollowing his mouth more to take his large dick. Hoseok hisses while he nears his second orgasm. 

"That's right baby, take it all in. I'm gonna cum now swallow it all."

Jhope shoots into Yoongi's mouth as Yoongi swallows all of it in one gulp. 

"Good pup.." He says patting Yoongi on the head. He pulls him up onto his lap as he curls into his.

"You know daddy loves you so much?" He says wiping the cum off Yoongi's mouth and kissing him. 

"Yes, I know daddy loves me," Yoongi says laying on Hoseok and drifting off into sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh this was shitty. I wanted it to be rougher but we are bulletproof eternal came on.