Taking care of business

Rumors spread quickly about my husbands disappearance,and at Six O'clock a sheriff was already knocking at my door. nothing ever happens in this town so i'm sure he was  intoxicated by the news.I opened the door to find a dashingly handsome man that was,maybe around his thirties .I invite him in as he introduces himself as sheriff,Brandy but all I can notice is his salt and pepper hair that frames his chiseled face in just the right way. He utters,Can i take a look around,in a stern professional voice.Me, knowing that he might find some alarming things in the bathtub, I reluctantly escort him to kitchen.As he sits down I offer him a drink,He declines at first but with a little persuading he was putty in my hands in no time.So we drank and we drank until the walls looked wavy.I start walking toward the stairs I turn and motion for him to follow me,He stumbles over himself a bit before following me up and into the bedroom.And well,you know what happens next ,But the fun wasn't over yet.You thought I was just going to let him get away that easily. The morning after while he slept the night away I was planning something hazardous.You see poor Sheriff Brandy,He knew too much,the night before I got a little too tipsy and I told him things he shouldn't know, so we had to make that little problem go away.That morning I called him down to the kitchen as I cut lemons for lemonade specifically for him,Notice that I will not be having any,because two minutes before he came down I slipped a little treat in his drink,Isn't it so interesting how this simple secret ingredient  would take away our problems in no time it truly makes you think about the short amountof time we have.As he gulped his drink and started to choke,I walked over, leaned into his ear and whispered "how does rat poison taste ive always wondered".Oh you should have seen the look on his face I would say it was pure fear,he fell to the floor as I stood over him his pulse beats slower and slower ,then his breath quickly folowed until It came to a stand still. It was oddly soothing to just watch my problems melt away without a doubt of it they would come back. What a relief.