Nap time. 🌃

I'm not sure what this is gonna be ngl. So have fun! Also, y'all 128 reads?! 5 votes!! Y'all are making my day!! Love youuu! ❤️
————————-——————————
Connor didn't exactly need to sleep or nap or eat for that matter. But he occasionally thought it was enjoyable. To be able to experience what being a human being is like. He often likes naps the most. Just being able to curl into himself and close his eyes, having not to worry about the DCPD.

All though he didn't exactly 'sleep' he would just close his eyes and... lay on the couch I suppose. Nines, while being Connors investigation partner, Nines would sometimes spend time with the deviant, to learn how to handle his new found emotions. Connor would usually 'tutor' Nines for about an two hour or so and then con would fall asleep and leave Nines sitting there mindlessly patting the huge St. Bernard on his lap. But one day Nines decided he wanted to try napping too. As weird as it sounds.

" Connor?" Nines called our to the 'sleeping' droid. Nines heard a hum in response. Nines lifted his head.
"Do you mind if I join you?" Connor opened his eyes slightly startled by the question. Connors Pump started going faster.
"Not at all." Connor replied, scooting over. Nines plopped down, almost slamming his head down onto the pillow. Although Nines looked relaxed, Connor could still see that Nines' shoulders were still squared, his hands were still by his side.

Connor lets out a sigh. Nines suddenly felt arms wrap around his torso. Nines' L.E.D flashed red, he was confused.
"You need to relax. There's no way you're going to sleep if you don't relax." Connor whispered, practically breathing on Nines' neck. Connor immediately felt Nines melt into Connors arms. The next thing they knew they both drifted off. Without another word.

Time skip brought to you by 28 stab wounds. 😏

Connor was the first one to wake up. As he slowly opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was Nines' relaxed face. It was like a once in a lifetime thing to see Nines so... not... stern? Connor tried to shuffle away, but immediately failed as he felt arms tighten around his waist. Nines shuffles closer, nuzzling his face into Connors chest. Connor was stunned. He didn't expect Nines to be one to be so affectionate. (Let alone a bottom 😏)
"Hmm... five more minutes..." Nines mumbled against Connors synthetic chest. Nines looked so peaceful, so pure. Not in Connors right mind, would he think of waking up Nines. So they stayed.
———————————————————
Wow that ending sucked. Anyways thanks for all the reads I really appreciate it! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜