Wish

⚠️ this story contains death, this is gonna be short but sweet! Like me lol⚠️

————————————————————
The weather was just perfect. Considering that Detroit doesn't have the best weather on record, this day was... beautiful to say the least. It was summer. Just the right temperature, Connor didn't even need to turn his cooler. He almost forgot what he was outside for. He walked alongside his superior, RK900, or Nines. He walked along the path, keeping his head down, hands behind his back, he always kept his android posture, even though he was deviant. The two androids made a turn, and slowed their pace to stop.
"Connor if you're not comfortable-"
"N-No... it's fine." Connor cut in.
They continued their walk on the path, making their way towards the cemetery. Once inside Connor stopped in his tracks.
"N-Now the i think about it, i think we should-" Connor tried and tried to finish his sentence, but... he... was crying... he could cry? Tears started rolling down his cheeks staining his face.
"How can I can I cry?" He sobbed.
Nines stood, stunned. For a moment he was conflicted. Wether or not to comfort the smaller droid or to let him release his emotions. Nines, very awkwardly, wrapped his arms around the droid, and pulled him closed to his chest.
"It's okay, Connor." Nines said rubbing Connors back.
"I miss him- so much." Connor sobbed.
"We all miss hank Connor. But we can't bring him back." Nines said still embracing Connor.
Connor tried to reply but the tears kept flowing. Nines shirt had a wet patch and he lightly chuckled at the smaller droid. Not because he was crying but because... Connor was finding comfort in Nines. A usual non-emotional feeling 'tin-can'.
They released from the embrace, Nines stopped Connor from pulling away, and wiped the smaller droids tears. Once all tears were wiped, Connor pulled away, Nines put his arm around Connors shoulder and they continued their walk. They made it to Hanks resting place. Connor pulled something out of pocket. It was picture of Connor, meeting the main member of nights of the Black Death. He gently placed the photo on the grave stone. He stood back to look at the stone. It was covered in flowers and little trinkets and tributes, practically everybody from the DPD had shown their respects, even Connor had caught Gavin here once, placing a doughnut on the stone. Connor couldn't help but think back at all the time hank would yell at him or joke at him. He just wanted to hear one more thing from hank, even if it was a swear, a mocking tone. He didn't care. He just wanted hank back.
——————————————————
HOLY CRAP.
That, my friends was a long one lol.
I can't imagine how, me, a failing English student, could vomit out this story. X"D
Tune in next time!

-Alfred