It's Alright

But nothing happens. He suddenly feel how two arms wrap around him. It wasn't Dutch's arms.

,,I'm sorry Hosea. It's cool that you're a neko."

It's Arthur. Arthur and John have always been and are like his children for Hosea. Everyone knows. Even though he never dares to call them son. He's afraid to be shot. What everyone knows too.

Then John hugs him.

,,I've missed you. I'm sorry that I said things like that about you."

,,It's alright John. I deserve it."

,,Hey Hosea. You can call them son if you want." Dutch's says.

,,Ya. That would be nice." John and Arthur says at the same time.

,,Really?"

,,Yes!" Dutch, John and Arthur says at the same time.

,,Thank you."

Everybody puts there weapons down. They all sit down arround the camp fire. Hosea tells about his Ex partners and why he didn't show him. Everyone understands. Everybody even Hosea has a bowl with Deer meet bevor them. And everyone spice up the meat on their knives, grill it in the fire and eat it. Everybody except of Hosea. He doesn't dare too even touch that bowl. And everybody knows that. Dutch sits right and Arthur left from Hosea.

,,You can eat mine too." Hosea says sad.

He slips back a bit. Away from the bowl. His stomach growls quietly. But he ignores it. Everyone has heard the growling of his stomach. Hosea lays down and curles together like a ball. He close his eyes. Ignoring the growling wich comes then and there from his stomach. Everybody looks worried too the old man.

,,You need too eat something darlin." Dutch says.

,,That you can shoot at me again Dutch? No thanks." Hosea answers with a shaky voice.

,,I didn't want that. If I could turn back the time, I would Angel." Dutch whispers.

,,Me too." Sighs Hosea.

Hosea doesn't dare too call Dutch with cose names. Everyone notice that.

,,You can call me how you want angel." Dutch whispers.

,,Thanks." Hosea replied.

Everyone in Camp have nothing against the new couple. Arthur and John are a couple science two months now. But everybody is worried about Hoseas health.

,,Hosea eat something pleas." Arthur says.

,,No A-s-son." Hosea stutters carefully.

Hosea's stomach let out a lout growl.

,,Shut up!" growls Hosea back.

He curles up closer. And close his eyes again. He is so hungry. But he dideht dare too eat something. Even though Dutch and Hosea are a couple now. Hosea sits down again. The others have there bowls half empty by now. Hosea still don't dare too touch the bowl. Dutch holds him some grilled deer meat under the nose. It's tempting but he looks sadly away.

,,I-I can't Dutch. Even though I want to eat it. I'm too afraid." Hosea stutters.

,,Eat it darlin." Dutch says soft.

He looks back too the meat. And then to Dutch. Dutch softly smiles too him. Hosea looks back too the meat. Maybe this bite will kill him, but he can't hold it back no longer. He's not far away from starving. Then he bites carefully in the meat. He doesn't bite much. Just a little piece. Bevore he He looks uncertainly at Dutch.

,,C'mon eat it."

Hosea chews. Then he takes a bigger bite. Until the meat is gone.

,,You see. I didn't shoot at ya Honey. And I will never do it again." Dutch whispers.

Then he gives Hosea a soft kiss on the lips.