Chapter 1

Dutch, Arthur and John riding too there new Camp in Clements Point. when suddenly seven O'Driscoll boys with shotguns Stop them not far away from Camp. They point there shotguns on the three guys on the horses. One O'Driscoll Is about too shooting Dutch in the head. But then suddenly a huge Lion appears, and shreds the O'Driscolls. Then the Lion faces Dutch. Dutch point his gun with a shaky hand on the Lion. But the Lion just dissapers.

Meanwhile some minutes later near the Van Der Lindes new Camp place in Clemens Point Hosea sits sad on the shore. Because he never takes off his hat, and his slightly too big pans Dutch kiked him out. Dutch thinks that Hosea has acting weird too. Maybe because he kept his right eye closed whenever someone from camp is around him. Tears run down the Nekos eyes. Yes Hosea is a Lion neko. And he's that Lion, that shredded the O'Driscolls some minutes earlier. But Dutch don't know that of course.

If Hosea will appear in the camp again, Dutch will shoot him dead. And the other's will too. He knows that. He's been kiked out for two months now. In that time he saved Dutch's and the other lives more then once. Maybe twenty times maybe more or less. He doesn't know anymore. It hurts so much. He loves Dutch so much, but he has messed it up to himself. He can't never go back in the gang. He has lost his family and his secret love, and that is all his fault.

After one hour he suddenly hears a loud scream somewhere behind him. It was Dutch's voice. He looks behind him. There he sees Dutch pressed against a tree with a knife hold against his throat. Hosea stands up, and sneaks over there. Silent like a cat. He hide in the bush one meter bevore them, and jumps out at the right time. The O'Driscoll lands on the ground. The knife next to him and Hosea on him. Hosea pulls out his knife wich is next to the weapon holster and cuts the o'Driscoll's throat.

Dutch watches the scene in surprise. Hosea puts back the knife and stand up. He turns around and looks Dutch in the eye. Dutch looks at Hosea in surprise. Hosea's left eye is brown and his right yellow. When he is in his lion shape, both eyes of Hosea are yellow. He reaches out a hand too Dutch.

After some seconds Dutch accepted the Hand, and let Hosea pull him back to his feet. Hosea lets Immediately go Dutch's Hand, when he stands on his legs, and step one step back. His head lowered too the ground. Sad look on his face. Hosea turns arround and start to walk away. Back too the water. There he sits down again on the shore in the sand. His lion tail lies on his thighs and his ears lie sadly on his head.

His life no longer makes sense. He feels lonely and alone. He hasn't had a partner in 30 years. Nobody wanted him. And that's just because he's a Neko. He doesn't know what it feels like to be really loved. But now he's an old man. He is now 75 years old. Despite the hiding of a beast in him, he is a gentle gentleman. A dangerous gentleman. But he's one. He cares about the people he loves. Why he also had to shoot Micah when he wanted to kill Dutch.

Dutch thanked him. And that has done so well. Because, as I said, no one from the camp can suffer him because he hidden his true identity, and acted because of that weird in the eyes of the others. Now he sits there. Sad, lonely alone. And so he will die. Lonely and alone. Tears gather in his eyes. Hosea has never cried. Yes as a small child but then no more. But the All the pain of that time because of his ex-partner and that he was kicked out of the camp have caused the barrel to overflow. And a tear runs down his right cheek.