darts and hearts

Okay now before I start this chapter this is going to be a sexual content chapter if you do not like the content of this chapter go to the next one just go to the next one but if you do by the contents of this chapter read all honey. Don't be any of those Shady people commenting on my stuff that you don't like my stuff and everything if you don't like it get off my page I'm too honest for the world. Okay enjoy!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤

Deadshot pov

I go down to the bar to see what's going on and I see Boomerang and a couple of other people drinking beer and being loud as usual. Then he comes up to me and says that he got on the wrong foot with me and he wants to have a drink I say no so he decides that he wants to play a friendly Game of darts with me. He must not know who I am why would you challenge Deadshot in a game of darts that's likes to me a cow till meat factory you're just you know you're going to give meat. He goes first and then its my turn I throw my dart to the bottles then it hits the chandelier and then it hits the bullseye. Boomerang says it's a lucky shot so I welcome him to do it and as he threw it the same way I threw it it almost hit me eye lucky for my Sharp reflexes I catch it. Then I throw the dart into the bullseye and punch him in the face. As I stand there i see Brizzy coming down in a sexy lingerie ' Damn '

All the men in the room was looking at her as she grabs a bottle of red wine and two wine🍷glasses

All the men in the room was looking at her as she grabs a bottle of red wine and two wine🍷glasses. And as she is ready to go up stairs she walks by me and whispers in my ear " Meet me in your room", and continues to go up stair. I watch her ass go up and down as she walked. As I go up the stairs into my room i dont see her so i get undressed and I am only in my boxers. As i close my eyes I hear my bathroom door open and i look to ny left and saw Brizzy standing there all sexy. " Welcome to the best night of your life" " What do you want?" " Im just going to going to give up something I have been wanting to do since I saw you in your cell". I flip her from being on top of me and put her on bottom. She gives me a sexy ass look on her face. " Oh, what the hell" I smirked then I kissed her on the lips tgen looked into her eyes. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I feel my dick get hard and I feel her become very wett. I start to suck on her clit and lick her folds as she sits on my face. As I finish she started to kiss me neck down to my dick. Then she started to suck my cock. Damn did she give amazing head like damn had me hold my head I started to get dizzy. When i had came into her mouth i thought she was going to spit it out but, she swallowed all of my cum. Then thats when i put her into doggy style and started to put my dick into my pussy.  " ahhh your so big you...uu fe...eel soo..oo goo...dd ahhh" she was taking my dick like a champ. " You like this shit dont you". "Yess...sss Papi ahh Ii..ii Love it...tt ohh shittt..tt". " Im going to cum and your going to take all of it got it." "Yesss..ss papi please...eee cum in my...yyy puss...ssyy". As she said that we both came together. Damn this girl is going to be a great mother of my childern.