Nice to see you Papi😄😏

DeadshotPov

So you guys know how i am and want i do so i dont have explain it right, okay know let me tell you what you want to know. I love to shoot and because of it i cant see my daughter and the only thing for entertainment is this sexy ass woman across cells from me that keeps starring at me everytime I workout. So I flash her a smirked and she starts to blush at me. Later in the day we heard the sounds of feet hitting the floor, she started to get into a standing position. She see the men they shoot her in the neck with a sleep dart. Then the come and take me out the cell and as i past a doctor who has a pen on his person i take it without him noticing. Then i take out the guards but that doctor shot a sleeping serum in me and i fall a sleep with the last to this I see is the woman and a picture of my daughter and I smile then I blackout.

Time skip

I wake up pissed off that i was brought to a unknown location. I look over my shoulder and see that woman that was across the cells for me and she looks suprise and scared probably because of the expression on my face. I decided to help her up with a smirk on but she says some that makes me horny as fuck."Nice to see you papi".