The Penguin party

Brizzypov

So today we have our first assignment we have to get the Riddler out of Arkham. But first we have to visit the penguin which is going to be a little treat since he literally is having us meet at a nightclub so I decide to wear something festive and trust me you'll make ball people look at you in it'll make you look sexy enough to carry your weapons.

 But first we have to visit the penguin which is going to be a little treat since he literally is having us meet at a nightclub so I decide to wear something festive and trust me you'll make ball people look at you in it'll make you look sexy enou...

When I came out to start the mission everybody started looking at me. That's when Harley asked me" why are you wearing that we're just going to meet somebody for a job". Let's just say that the penguin is a personal friend of mine very personal. As we walk in to the Penguins Hideout we see him eating hella fish. He tells us to come in and he was just finishing his supper." Well well I never thought I'd see the day where I saw that's not being a team player and look at this the famous Brizzy Beauty in a very sexy outfit no less its been a long time love long time." " yes it has have you been Pinky it's been a long time since we seen each other what was it we were robbing a bank in Costa Rica." " oh yes I remember that one you shot 15 Men by yourself slashed 25 throats you truly are Beauty." " why thank you but we have come here for some business if you don't mind and I'm sure you won't disappoint."" Of course love I have always made you happy having that here all the files that you'll need you go out piece-of-cake." As we are closing the deal can you mix the side of me behind me Harley hiding behind Deadshot and he gets pissed and as I think to myself I'm thinking oh s*** we're in deep s*** now. " what is she doing here her and her killer boyfriend messed with my money and you don't steal from me and think you're going to walk away." As he says that Deadshot walks up and says " sure you can kill her hell i'll kill her for you but wouldn't it be bad for business if everybody knew that she would double-cross your own employers or even your own people."" Take the files and I don't want to see you guys here ever again except for you beauty you're always welcome." " thanks for the info Panky and I will surely see you later." As I try to leave I see all the men in the room staring at my ass and it feels good to know that you have power and still look good doing it what can I say one bad b****