Chapter 3

Unknown POV

Fuck, it took forever to get here. When I backed up into my dormitory houses' driveway, I notice a black Jeep parkered on the other spot. Great, my new roommate must be here. I really hope he isn't a dick. As I opened the door, I could here faint music coming from the bedroom.

I made my way up the stairs, and slowly opened the door. I peered in and saw a girl leaning over to the speaker next to her and turning down the music. She turned back to face her front, and when she saw me, she froze, her eyes big with shock.

Her dark brown eyes were wide, her full, pink lips were parted and her eyebrows were furrowed together. Her light brown hair surrounded her face, hanging over her shoulders. Her hair was not that long and hung to her mid-back. She also had the perfect body. Not to thin or to fat, not to short or to tall and she had curves in all the right places.

She was my definition of absolutely perfect. As if coming out of some trans, she shook her head, as if to clear it and gave me a once over.

Angela's POV

When I finally got back to reality and out of his green orbs, I gave him a once over. He had dark brown hair which complimented his olive skin, those irresistible, bright green eyes, light red lips, strong arms, broad shoulders and he was at least a head taller than me.

His six pack was showing through his shirt and he had nicely built calves. My eyes snapped back to his, and I asked, "Are you, like my roommates' boyfriend or something?" He chuckled lightly and answered, "No I live here, and by the looks of your question, I'm guessing you live here to, now?"

I nodded my head and sighed heavily. "Great, now I have to share a "dorm" with a extremely hot guy!" I muttered under my breath. He laughed even harder this time and said,"Cupcake, you won't be the only one going through those struggles." he winked at me, and I could feel the blush creeping up to my cheeks.

I sighed and fell back into my pillows. Luckily I already renewed my bed with new black, velvet bedding. It felt so soft underneath my fingertips. " So, what's your name?" I looked up into his eyes and said, "Angela Silver, yours?" he grinned at me and said, "Ashton Bennett, but I prefer Ash." I smiled and said, "Short and sweet."

I stood up and walked to him, just to bend down and pick the bag that layed by his feet, up. I quickly stood up again and saw that the bag was full of clothes and I made my way to my walk in closet. I gave him one last smirk before closing the door.

2 Hours Later

Finally, I'm fucking done with my closet, I can literally throw a celebration party. Suddenly Ash jumped up and cursed, "Shit, I'm suppose to give you a grand tour of the school." I chuckled and he grabbed my hand and led me out the room.

A few hours later

I plopped down on one of the chairs by one of the café's chair. Ash literally took me on a tour of the whole school and it's grounds. Just as Ash took his seat, a young guy rushed out of the kitchen with a notebook in his hand. He looked dazed when he saw me, but quickly hid it. He smiled at us, and I smiled back.

"May I take your order please?" I couldn't help but notice at how much he was staring at me, and it made me feel a tad bit uncomfortable. And luckily for me Ash broke the silence. "Henry, my dude, stop staring at poor girl, you've humped enough of them in your little time as a teenager on this planet earth."

Henry immediately blushed so hard you could see the veins pop from underneath his skin.  "Uh... I would like a small plate if fries, with a bubblegum milkshake please, if that's possible." he nodded his head and wrote it down. "I will have what the lady is having, thanks Hen."

Henry wrote down what looked like a multiply by two. He dashed back into the kitchen and I had to bite my lip not to laugh at him. I looked away from the kitchen and into Ash's eyes, noticing that he was staring at me. I blushed and asked, "What? Is there something on my face?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"Even if there were something on your face, I don't think that would be the reason I would be staring at you." The blush that was slowly fading, made its way back to my cheeks and I smiled shyly at him. He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly at me.

"So did you bring camping clothes?" I asked, my eyebrow raising questionly. "Yep, I've been looking forward to the camping trip since last year." I cursed frustrated. "Shit, so that means I'm totally not prepared." He laughed and asked, "Is your credit card full?" "Yes it's always..." he cut me of by saying, "Then there you go, we have a whole week ahead of us that we can buy you camping clothes."

I fiddled with my hand, and Henry came bursting out of the kitchen with our food on a platter. I almost jumped out of my seat in excitement, I haven't had chips in a long time, and well bubblegum milkshake is just my favorite milkshake in the intire world.

I pressed my lips to the tip of the straw and began to suck, it tasted delicious. We finished our food and drinks and stood up. "You know, we need to go shopping, food essentials and stuff." He sighed and led me to his car and we drove to London.
_______________________________________
Heya guys
Yayy🎉Ash came into the story. I hope u guys love him as much as I do, because as u go along you'll discover that he is super like protective and sweet. So yeah, if u have any questions plz feel free to ask. Please leave a comment down below and make me smile:) by tapping the star down below. I love you guys, so, so much
Love Alex