Attempt 3

Everyone Apart from Jay is in Rain's room doing their own thing.

"Yo-ho-ho!" Said person comes sauntering in showing off his new tourney shirt.

"Way to go man!" Rain gives him a high five as he passes her

Many smile at the interaction, the VK's clearly cared for each other

"Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?" he asks looking over Mal's shoulder

"Do you think that we'd be going through every single spell in these books. If we hadn't completely struck out?" Mal snaps pointing between her and Rain

"Oh, someone's in a bad mood,"

"My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!"

"Counting on us," I speak up.

Several people had forgotten about the plan, especially Ben. He was too focused trying to ignore Audery's glare every time he smiled at something Rain said.

"We can do this..." Jay starts but everyone else looks at him causing him to pause "If we stick together"

"Seems that you've already learnt something from coach," Ben smiles at Jay.

"And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten..." Rain starts

"To the core," Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay join.

"It's nice when you guys do that," Rapunzle speaks up for the first time in a while "even if it's a 'bad' motto,"

"Oh, yeah. I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear, of course." The VK's all stare at her "What?" A sudden knocking causes Rain to leap to her feet.

"Oh, this is already going badly for us," Doug mutters

"Hold that thought" Rain flings open the door to find Ben standing there a nervous smile on his face.

"Hey, Rain. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything... That... you needed..." he blushed a bit under her gaze.

Lonnia and Doug smirk at each other and Ben buries his face in his hands, this was just embarrassing.

"You saw me earlier - twice actually but there's nothing that I know of." Rain turns to look to everyone who shake their heads

"Okay. All right. Well, uh, if you need anything, just, uh..." he starts to walk away

"No," Lonnie and Belle mutter, everyone looks to The Queen in shock

"They would make a cute couple," Rain blushes heavily and hides in Evie's shoulder, Carlos nudges her teasingly and Audery glares at her and Belle.

"Oh, wait!" he turns around "Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?"

"Yeah the whole school goes," Mal comes to stand beside Rain.

"Wow. That is beyond exciting." Rain starts but get interrupted by Mal

"Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?"

"Thank god only us and Audrey are at the front," Adam sighs and 'Grace' can't help a laugh

"I wish you could. Up front It's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend."