Thursday?

"What about peacock feathers? Yeah, I bet you nobody's gonna have those at Cotillion" Chad is standing on a circular step while Evie fits him for an outfit.

"Nobody's going to have them for a reason," Lonnie mutters

"Chad, when I look at you, all I can think of is... 'king'," Chad gasps

"Really?!" he excitedly looks over at Evie

"No," everyone says bluntly, even Audrey.

"And fake fur... Uh-huh. ...fake fur says it all,"

"Loud and Clear," Doug agrees as Jay pokes his head through the door, looking to Chad.

"Amphitheatre in five!" he reminds him before giving Evie a nod and moving along the corridor.

"Why did the coach make him captain instead of me?" Chad complains "I'm obviously better,"

"Well..." Mal starts, putting on a bit of a patronising voice "Not really,"

"You don't even know what he's captain of, how do you know?!" Chad shouts over

"It's fencing club," Lonnie explains, getting it from what Jay was wearing

"Oh, he's definitely better at fencing that you," Rain grins.

" 'King Chad,' though. I do rather like that. You know who else would like that?"

"Who?" Evie obviously knows the answer but is entertaining Chad

"Audrey,"

"She would," Evie nods and Chad sniffs a bit, pulling a face as he controls himself

"Chad, let's go!" Jay is back by the door, obviously bored, but still waiting out of courtesy.

"I'm coming," he jumps off the step and Evie reaches forward, grabbing the cape before he runs off with it. Chad grabs his bag and gives a nod to Evie as thanks before Jay pats his back in comfort, seeing the teen was near tears.

"Come on," Jay practically drags him out.

"Aw, bromance," Lonnie smiles

"Ew," Chad glares "Not with him," several people laugh.

"Not a lot there there," both Evie and Doug sigh, looking to each other and giggling.

"Someone's obviously having some trouble dealing with his break-up with Audrey," Evie walks over to her desk, writing some measurements down

"My what?" Chad looks to Audrey in horror

"Sorry," she shrugs "You are getting a bit boring though,"

"Oh, that's awkward," Ben mutters and Rain laughs, hiding it with her hand.

"Yes," Doug agrees, spinning to type on his laptop "I've been doing the numbers..."

"Yeah?"

"And after we collect from all the girls for their gowns and Chad's cape..." Doug's pressers enter and the computer calculates something, Evie looks over and her eyes widen.

"Ah! Wow!" she stares in shock, laughing a bit from nerves before putting her elbow on Doug's shoulder "No wonder people work. What am I gonna do with all this money?"

"So, Evie will be supporting us all while we're late into our thirties, right?" Carlos asks laughing

"Right," Mal nods