How do I know that Im Alive?

Start from the beginning

"Now tell me Midoriya, how were you feeling just now?"

" Oh well uhm... I'm not quite sure." I stammer. I cant really make out what I was feeling. She'd probably think I've gone fully psychotic if I tried to explain it.

" How about you try to tell me a little about your life?" The brown in her eyes felt warm when you looked at them. Something about her made me feel like maybe it's okay to open up to her.

But what if she's faking it? What if she's actually trying to find a way to sabotage you?

What if she's working with the villains?

Suddenly the short moment of tranquility is replace by the familiar feeling anxiety.

"Midoriya?"

I jump at the sudden sound of her voice. This really isn't a good first impression now is it? She definitely thinks Im crazy.

" I know it's hard to be able to open up about everything to someone you've just met. But you have to understand that we're on your side."

We're?

"Who's we?" She gives me a confused look like Ive just asked her for directions in a foreign language.

"I'm sorry?"

My face begins to fluster as I realize what a stupid question that was. I really did let my
mind wonder off didn't I.

"I'm sorry, how about we pick up before principal Nezu left."  I can feel her eyes burning into my skull as she tries read my mind.

" Yes of course." And with that she's back to the  well disposed attitude she had on earlier. "So it was mentioned by some other students you had attended a party. Would you like to walk me through it?"

I close my eyes for a moment as I begin to recall the events that had taken place. A lot of the events are fuzzy in my mind so it was hard to be able to describe everything in a way that makes sense.

Once I finally reach to the part where I had gone to sleep, I look up to see a small notebook up on the table. Her eyebrows are crinkled together as she writes everything down.

She looks up at me and I just smile back awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"You've been very compliant and I'm glad to be able to hear your side. I do have some questions though and you can be as honest as needed. I won't be sharing these with anyone if it's not needed."

The word needed leads me to be on guard. Anything I say can still be used against me if I'm not careful.

"First, was there any alcohol at all involved in this party? Again I won't be sharing this with your teachers."

Careful Izuku.

"Not that I'm aware of, no."

She writes it down.

"So this Shinso kid, whats you guys relationship like? I know you talked briefly at the party but give me a little more insite."

The conversation keeps getting more and more uncomfortable and I'm just about ready to leave. But I know that's not an option anymore.

"Well uhm, we had met during the sports festival. Not many kids in my class really liked him so I wanted to try and befriend him. I don't know, I mean he seemed okay at first..."

"At first?" She questions me.

"Well yeah. There were times where he was a bit odd. He would try to kiss me a few times or was just really seductive for no reason." I rub the back of my hands because I didn't know what else to do with them.

"Did you ever tell him to stop?"

I feel a pinch to my heart. As if Toga had just stabbed me with one of her many switchblades.

"No."

"Were you uncomfortable when he was like this towards you?" She really doesn't get it does she?

"Yes."

"Did you maybe give him any mixed cues that had lead him on?"

I'm going to rip my hair out.

"No I did not. Like I said, I just wanted to be nice to him. I already have a boyfriend who I love a lot." My voice was sharp and ruffled due to her aggravating questions.

"I'm just making sure I can get a clear picture here." She says in a suppressed tone.

" Let me see how clear I can make this for you." I continue before I can stop myself. "I came here because my boyfriend got in a fight with the boy who did god knows what to me. The boy who I tried so hard to convince to everyone else that he wasn't a bad guy. Only for him to abandon me in a room with no fucking clothes on."

My body has so many emotions flooding through it all at once. My hands are trembling, my leg has been rapidly bouncing for a good 10 mins, I haven't had such an alarming adrenaline rush in my life until now.

"He left you naked in someone else's room?" Her eyebrow raises at my statement.

"Yes. Yes he did."

"Was this when you had gone to sleep?"

"Yes."

"And you said you don't have any memory of before you had gone to sleep?"

This is going no where. She just keeps repeating the same questions like I didn't hear her the first time.

"I want you to think as hard as you can. Do you remember meeting anyone else at this party before you had gone to sleep?"

I can't stand being in this room any longer. I feel like I need to crawl out of my skin in order to escape this debilitating feeling.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I really do appreciate what you're doing but I think I'd feel better if I could just go back to class now."

Once again she flashes me with another warm friendly smile before shaking my hand and leading me back to class.

___________

¡don't do drugs kids!

can y'all believe i started writing this story a year ago??? i was such a different person back then it's kinda scary to think abt. soooo much has happened that has caused me to take so long to update but that's for another time. anyway i'm already working on the next chapter so yay me.