Pub Chatter 5th Edition - December 8, 2019

Start from the beginning

PUB-VERSE ANNOUNCEMENTS

Poets Pub

POET OF THE YEAR –

We are in our final week of our Poet of the Year contest. Remember to stop on by, read, vote and leave a comment for those participating. Also feel free to invite your other followers to come by and check out the contest as well.

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS –

Don't forget to send in your New Year's Resolutions poems. We will get them posted here in our collection. It is always fun to look back over the year and see how you fared with those resolutions.

JANUARY 2020 –

Our first contest of the new year will start on January 1st 2020!! We plan on making 2020 our best year yet!! We have plenty of new things in the works for you in the new year. We are happy to announce that the Poets Pub will now have a broader presence on social media, with a Facebook page, Twitter as well as an Instagram page. We will announce it here when we have all of those up and running.

As always, we invite you all to send in your suggestions for what you would like to see here at the Pub. You can leave your suggestions down in the comments or send them to us in a PM.

PUBBER OF THE YEAR -

Nominations are now closed we will be announcing the Pubber of the Year later this month. Thank you everyone who sent in nominations.

WINTER COLLECTION –

Our winter seasonal collection – A Pub Christmas is now (and always) open for submissions. We encourage everyone to join in and show some holiday spirit by sending in your best holiday poems. Check the poetry prompts below for some fun holiday poetry ideas.

POEM A WEEK –

Let us know if you are going to take on the Poem a Week/Day Challenge. All you need to do is create a book on your own profile for the challenge, let us know what book it is and then start writing. You can also send in your poems to include in our collection here. Please PM us if you take on the challenge so we can add your name to the participants list.

We want to congratulate two of our members, @aMusedAndPoetic, @ImperfectPsychotic04 have decided to join in on the Poem-A-Week challenge!! Consider stopping by and showing them some love.

We want to congratulate two of our members, @aMusedAndPoetic, @ImperfectPsychotic04  have decided to join in on the Poem-A-Week challenge!! Consider stopping by and showing them some love