Chapter 4 - Escape... Failed

Oof. School is slowly coming to an end for the year. I can't wait.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

At night, both Spyro and Cynder were awake. They were both plotting their escape.

"So Cyn, remember the plan or do you want to go through it once more?"

"I should be fine." Cynder then used her shadow breath to slip through the bars. Once she was out, Spyro froze them so He could try and smash through which was a major mistake since the strange creatures started to run towards them.

"Oops..." Spyro and Cynder immediately turned towards the exit which was blocked off. Above them there were dragons guarding the top which lead them to no exit. "Shoot!"

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Hiccup was peacefully sleeping when he woke up to a loud crash. Toothless was already up and running towards the arena.

"Whoah Bud, wait up!" Hiccup yelled as he tried to catch up with his dragon and when he did, he was already at the arena.

Inside the arena, the two unknown dragons were out of the cage. They were fighting some dragons. Taking action, Hiccup immediately walked into the arena with Toothless behind for safety.

"EVERYONE STOP!!!" Hiccup yelled. This made all the dragons including the two new ones to stop. "I'll sort this out." All the dragons left so they can give Hiccup some space.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Hiccup has put the dragons into a new cage. "So, what happened to the two..." He was about to continue when he was cut off by Astrid and Fishlegs entering the arena.

"Hiccup, what happened here?" Both Fishlegs and Astrid said in unison.

Hiccup sighed. "I don't know. All I know is that the two somehow broke out and started attacking. Should we investigate?"

"Umm, sure." The other two said in unison

"But isn't there two dragons int the cage?" Astrid added.

The three of them turned and walked towards the caged dragons which now held one dragon.

"That's weird, I remember seeing two dragons. I wonder where the other one is."

"OK. Fishlegs, you go warn the rest of the gang about the missing dragon and tell them to look out. Astrid do you mind watching over the other one while I search for the missing dragon?"

"Sure Hiccup but come back safely OK?" Astrid gave Hiccup a comforting kiss before he and Fishlegs took off with their dragons. "Be safe..."

"When am I not?" Hiccup replied sarcasticly where he received an angry look from Astrid. "Don't answer that." He then took off onto Toothless to find the escaped dragon.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Who is the missing dragon and what will happen to it???