Memory 2:

Walking home fast was never a choice for me and yet I was not used to it. Since home was hell enough, I would take my time, going through the woods instead through the city. However, I decided to go through the woods once again even if my life was at risk taking the longer route instead of the short. As I was slowing down my pace, I saw something in the distance... or more like someone. I tilted my head in slight confusion then as I walked closer, I realised they were holding a gun and it was pointing to something or someone... My heart quickened so I whipped round and started running. As I was running, I stepped on a twig, alerting the person with a gun. They turned to look at me. I didn't move... thinking they thought I was a statue or some sort. However, that is not how it went. I heard the footsteps come slightly closer towards me. I turned but didn't see them anywhere once again. I searched everywhere until I was certain I was alone once again but my positivity did not come easily.

"Damn, Y/n... you know the woods... you've been here before... so come on... keep walking.." I said to myself, getting a deep breath before staring to walk once again but once I took a step, I heard some ruffling behind a tree. I stopped dead. There is someone here... is it the murder?! I quickly took the closest thing I could find: a stick, using it as a protector.

"Come on! Show.. Y-yourselves, murder!" I held onto the stick, pointing it everywhere as my hands were shaking, sending the stick to tremble along with me. "God damn it, Y/n. Stop shaking." I whispered to myself, frustrated yet still scared.

"Now, now. Who said there was a murder here, my dear?" I followed the voice, listening closely to where they, who sounded like a male, we're hiding.

"If you're not, c-come out of y-your hiding p-place and face me! Leaving your g-gun behind!" I exclaimed, fear increasing inside of me. I heard a loud chuckle.

"I would much rather have you finding me instead, my dear~ wouldn't that be more fun~?" I gulped as I gasped for air in fear. I stopped looking around and looked at the floor.

"Kill me then. Go ahead. Who cares if I die?" I said aloud. I looked up, seeing that they came out of their hiding spot. The guy had brown brunette hair with brown eyes to match his appearance, wearing the clothes of a hunter that appeared to be.

"Now. Why would I murder a innocent human like yourself, darling? " He said as he walked towards me. My heart beat increased as I slowly walked backwards. "I only hunt deer, love." That didn't make things easier since he was still holding the dangerous weapon in his arms. As I was walking back, I bumped into a tree.

"Shit.." I cursed under my breath. I looked up at the Hunter, seeing him leaning in front of me, with his hand against the tree's bark, supporting him. My breathing paced and that's when I knew he would most likely see my breathing quicken.

"W-w-what are Y-y-yeah d-d-doing?" I asked, trembling in fear. He placed his gun on the floor then looked at me.

"Nothing, my dear. But I would much rather ask, why are you so afraid of? Did I scare you too much by disappearing so fast?" He said as he leaned close to my face. I didn't answer right away but I nodded.  He backed away and huffed.