Chapter 3 (Mia)

hey there wattpadians of the world!! Mia is back!! hope ya all luved Emily's chapter!! Dava's dad is gonna get introduced in this chapter and I will introduce ya all to Dava's school!! (does that even make sense????? oh well!! who cares!!!)

I am going to put a random quote or fact or joke or something at the start of all my chapters just cause I can!!!!

RANDOM JOKE:

Q.     WHY DID THE SEAGULL FLY OVER THE SEA?

A.     BECAUSE IF IT FLEW OVER THE BAY IT WOULD BE A BAYGULL!

god my jokes are corny

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at the bruises on my face in disgust. How am I going to hide these?

It was Monday morning and I was examinig the bruises I had received on Saturday night when I went down the staircase.

According to mum, I had rolled my ankle in my high heels while walking down the stairs and had fallen..

The doctor had let me out of the hospital last night on the condition that I wouldn't wear high heels for a week.

Seriously? A whole week?

I'm glad I got my paycheck on Friday; I'm gonna need Charlotte and Aimee to come shoe shopping with me.

I put some concealor on my bruises before curling my hair and tieing it back in a ponytail. I rushed to my wardrobe and pulled out my cheerleading uniform. It was blue and white and had the word 'Dragons' written across the front.

I heard a horn beep in the driveway. I grabbed my phone and bag before running outside to meet Aimee.

Aimee and I carpool every morning. Charlotte gets a ride from Josh and my parents refuse to let me have a car until I save up for one so Aimee is my ride.

"Hey Dee," she said when I had climbed in the SUV. "What happened to your face?"

I pulled out a mirror from my bag and looked at it.

Shit.

You can still see the bruises.

"I tripped down the stairs."

Aimee raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"I'm serious!"

Aimee was quiet for a moment. "I don't believe you but I know you would have a good reason for not telling me so I will let it pass."

She looked over at me and grinned. I suddenly cracked up into laughter. Aimee joined in.

We managed to compose ourselves when we got to school.

"Hey guys." Charlotte said. "How was the ride?"

Aimee and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. It proved contagious and Charlotte soon joined in.

Jared and Josh walked up and stared at us.

"What are the laughing about?" asked Josh.

"I have no idea." replied Jared.

"Girls," they said in unision.

*****

Ouch! I thought when something hit me in the back of my head in my History class.

It was a note. It said:

Turn your phone on!

It looked like Jared's handwriting.

After checking if the teacher was looking, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and switched it on. How come phones take forever to turn on? It's so annoying!

When it finally turned on, I had 27 messages, 13 missed calls and 685 emails. Talk about being popular!

I scanned my messages and saw an invite to a party on Friday night. I texted Jared and asked if he wanted to go. he replied almost instantly.

Sure babe. I got nothing else to do.

The bell rang and I slid my phone into my pocket.

"Come on, Dee!" Charlotte called. "I'm hungry!"

I shoved my books into my bag and swung them over my shoulder.

"Coming!"

*****

As I sat down in the cafeteria, I noticed that it was quieter and less crowded than usual. I pointed this out to Charlotte and Aimee and they agreed. Something was definately up.

I thought about what it could be while I ate my lunch. 

Aimee suddenly jumped up.

"Shit! I forgot to do my Maths homework! Come on, Dee!"

She grabbed my wrist and tugged me out of the cafeteria. I managed to grab my bag and my lunch.

In the hallway, we  found a group of nerds sitting down talking about some nerdy thing. 

"Hi!" Aimee said brightly. "Could one of you possibly help me with this?" She held out the homework. 

A boy with curly hair took it and lookeed over it.

"How much will you give me?"

She pulled a five dollar note from her pocket.

"Ten." the boy said.

"Fine."

The boy grabbed a pencil and completed the sheet.

Aimee gave him the money.

"Thank you!" she said happily.

"Come on," I told her. "We'll be late. Again."

*****

"We're home." I called out as Ayden and I stepped inside the front door.

"Get me a beer!" yelled Dad. "Get me some food."

"You wanna get the food or beer?" I asked ayden as I put down my bag.

"Food."

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a beer out of the fridge. I opened it and took it upstairs.

"Here Dad." I said, holding it out for him.

"Where's my food?"

"Ayden's getting it."

"You know what I got today?"

"No I dont." I replied. I dont really care either!

"A shotgun." 

I froze. 

"It's for if you kids misbehave."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooohh!!!! Cliffhanger!!!

Lets see where Emily takes this!!!