She is Mine,only mine.

Start from the beginning

I know abhi loved my honestly,his sudden burst out made my heart clenched ..i had same felling when ankith left me.

"I was stupid...if everything happened as we thought ,we are now been married and ."before abhinav completing his words..
ankith pushed him aside and hold my wrist and grabbed me .
Abhi fell down on ground..he look so weak.

Abhinav stood up and  said
" leave her "Abhinav shouted.

I was wincing in pain ankith was holding my wrist so tight. He tightened his grip  on my hand.

Ankith looked at him with anger and "who are you to stop me" he shouted.

"I'm her .." abhinav stopped in between.

"why are you not saying... because you don't know the answer" ankith said and laughed.

"I have right on her,I love her,my love for her gave me a right on her,"he shouted

"What are you saying,i've married her,I'm her husband". Ankith grabbed his collor and said while facing him.

"You are just husband for few days.but i loved her for years.but if i was there in mandap ,you will never boast yourself as her husband..i would be her husband.." abhi said proudly while taking of Ankith's hands from his collor.

Ankith punched him so hard  ...blood started coming from abhi's lips.he smiled at me.

"Abhi "i shouted and tears were flowing ..i was holding ankith and I'm trying to stop him."go away abhi please "i said to him.

abhi wiped his blood and handed  me a rose .

Ankith was dazzed and looking at him furiously.

Abhi turned to me and hold my hand firmly

"Krithi ,how are you living with him . forget everything come to me,we will get married again,we can start over ".he said.

Ankith punched him again ..