Epilogue

Juliet's body was being hit with mini tremors, she isn't aware of what's happening. Her eyes fluttered open and the first thing she saw was the road, blinking she realized she was in a moving car. Turning to her side she saw a shadow of the man driving the car.

"Where am I?" She questioned, panic evident in her voice. She received a burst of laughter in response "Let me go!" She struggled noticing that both of her hands were tied up.

"I can't sweetheart even if I wanted too" Juliet immediately recognized the deep yet mellow masculine voice. She gasped.

"You're that limo driver" Evelyn voiced out slightly calming down "Oh my god you don't know what's going on in that stupid mansion, my friends are being killed one by one. Thank you for saving me, oh god....wait.. where did you find me? Where are the others" Evelyn freaked out, turning back to see black barrier blocking her from seeing the backseat, after glancing at the front through the windshield she registered that she was inside the mere limousine she arrived at Gemanotta's mansion earlier.

"Sweetheart cut the act, I saw what was happening because I was inside. I came for the necklace on your friend's neck, I needed a distraction so I gave you my magic drink but who would have thought that you'd turn into a witch bitch and kill all of your friends?" Juliet gasped in shock, she shook her head vigorously.

"No, no you got it all wrong, my friends were dying one by one. I had nothing to do with it. How could I kill my own friends? Wait...you were the one who stole the necklace?" Juliet asked receiving a chuckle as a reply until his words sets in "You drugged me...that's why I was unsteady after only two glasses of champagne. Oh god, you're worse than the mysterious force Evelyn summoned into that house!"
Juliet groaned kicking her legs trying to break free but the tie gripped her ankles tighter making her cry out in pain.

"What mysterious force sweetheart? I only saw you holding a gun against your floating friend. Whatever you did to make that trick I don't care, as soon as I drop you off to the place you deserve. You're no longer my problem" The man said, uninterestedly. Turning back on that road he whistles a similar tune, his gaze intent on the dark void ahead, only the light of his car shining the road to reveal trees on the side. Juliet wished she could throw herself off the car, if it wasn't for the searing pain shooting from her back she would have done it in a heartbeat. The man continued to whistle after checking on pain-ridden Juliet. The melody was too similar to her ears. Then his finger pushed some button and turned on the radio.

He sees you when you're asleep
He knows if you're awake
He knows if you've been naughty or nice

Then the pre-chorus continued

You better watch out, better not cry
Better not pout cause I'm telling you why

Juliet immediately recognized the voice however, she couldn't pinpoint from where. She just knows one thing, she has nothing to do with murders that happened in the Germanotta and the man was blindly accusing her. Then, the memory of her running around chasing the shadow of her father with a gun. Perhaps something similar happened with her and Evelyn,  perhaps Juliet was caught in the same hallucination that drove her to hunt down her dead father. That would explain why that particular part of her memory was missing from her brain, perhaps, the limousine driver is lying. Nevertheless, she just hopes that Evelyn forgives her if she did pull out a gun on the poor girl.

"Here you are" The bright light streaming through the windshield awaken her, she assumed the car had come into a halt. When she strived to lift her head up, a much to the side of her head forced her to keep her head down.

A hand, his hand holding the similar gun she used to chase her dad, she gasped, the handkerchief was removed and the gun was pressed onto Juliet's hand. Juliet instantly tried to use the gun but she was still tightly tied up, then she winced feeling something pinching into her skin and it transmitted something into her arm as she felt like she was hooked into an I.V. Right then she comprehended that something was injected into her.

The ropes around her wrist were being loosened, then she felt her legs being free. She wanted to lift her left hand to see if the safety of the gun was turned on but her hands weren't moving at all. Her toes weren't moving either, she could feel everything yet, she couldn't move anything beside her neck.

"Goodbye, sweetheart" She saw the door of the car pushing open on its own, nobody opened it, it just opened on its own and Juliet couldn't believe it. She wanted to think that the door had automatic function still, it wouldn't explain why she was floating in the air right now. She was thrown to ground violently, she felt the need to cry out in pain yet her vocal cords weren't working. She cried in silence as the limousine drove away, however, the tears stopped instantly when she saw a pair of shiny crimson eyes from inside the dark. The driver had a pair of red eyes. The driver was smirking.

"Stupid, he is the Midnight Man. That's why he was so hell-bent on convincing me that I was the one to blame" Juliet muttered to herself, grasping everything that had happened today then she turns to the bright light to see where was it was coming from "Police Station" she read out loud and gasped.

The man had accomplished everything so smartly, he made Evelyn witness Juliet with the gun, he made Juliet disappear every time a murder happens except for Susan's and he now gave the mere gun the possessed Juliet tried to use to end Evelyn. If Evelyn tells the police about the confessions Juliet made sparing the details about the demon, Juliet could be in for manslaughter if they somehow proved that she tore up Mei Lan's organs in a way that makes sense in the trial. Juliet could get convicted and sent off to jail for the rest of her life or probably face the death penalty. He created an enormous trap so he could have his fun, Juliet, the weakest link of the group fell right into it. Demon or an evil human, Juliet barely escaped him now, the authorities it was something inevitable. Nobody could escape this unless they're wealthy enough.