Chapter 45 - Last Day

Start from the beginning

I just learn not to drink and write at 2 A

I just learn not to drink and write at 2 A.M in the morning or the result will be like this chapter... Anyway enjoy~
................................................................

Last night in Kyoto, tomorrow everyone will go back to Tokyo.

In men bathing area, everyone is taking a bath 'normally'. Unlike before, today, no one is dare enough to do the same thing after being beaten badly.

Sabito and Giyuu are soaking in the water with happy face. Today has been a long day, they are having a lot of fun to the point their body feel exhausted.

"Hey Giyuu..."

"Hm?"

"I've been thinking about this, but what is Tengen and Nao parents job is?"

"Why the sudden interest?"

"No, it's just... Kyojurou house is pretty big. But that's because his father is a kendo teacher and his mother is a well-known calligraphy artist. He also come from a family with a long history. But Tengen and Nao... we actually don't know anything about their parents job."

"It's bugging you?"

"Mm, I come to Tengen house once to deliver a homework for him because he's sick before. I feel very shocked to see his house is insanely big. Not only that, there is a lot of people with suit guarding the area. Doesn't it make his family super suspicious?"

"Hm...? Not really..."

"And Nao family is even more mysterious. We already visits his house a few times before, but it look so normal that it make it more suspicious."

"...In what way?"

"I mean look at Ubuyashiki-san and his grandfather! Ubuyashiki-san is super rich, his grandfather is the chief priest! That can also mean he come from imperial family!"

"And...?"

"Isn't it weird?! His house garden maybe big, but his house is pretty small! He never use any branded things, no, he even rarely buy personal item and prefer buying used things just like his phone! Not only that, I just know that his allowance is the same as ours!"