Ideology in Indonesia

This Historical Fiction is an Imaginary Dialogue with several Asean (South East Asian) nation the late & former leaders.

I was on duty as a police First Sargeant in Police Section 2.
It located in China Town Glodok West Jakarta.

Started around April the year 1955. Soekarno, the First President of the Republic of Indonesia.

The President gathered African Asian countries leaders (#1. Indonesia #2. Afghanistan #3. Cambodia #4. People's Republic of China #5.. Egypt #6.. Ethiopia #7. Ghana #8. Iran #9. Irak #10. Japan #11. Jordan #12. Laos #13. Lebanon #14. Liberia #15. Libya #16. Nepal #17. The Philippines #18. Arab Saudi #19. Sudan #20. Syria #21. Thailand #22. Turki #23. North Vietnam #24. South Vietnam #25. Yemen) to meet in Bandung city, a provincial capital city of West Java island. I thought, the main point of Soekarno, to take West Papua into Indonesia. West Papua was ruled by the Dutch. But my vision, Soekarno has the hidden agenda to take over North Borneo from Malaya. North Borneo was ruled by the British.

Soekarno called it as "Geographical Entity", from Sabang island in the northern part of Sumatera island span to the very west part, Papua. Eventhough, to my opinion, Sokarno missed East Timor island, which was ruled by the Portuguese. Or, Soekarno thought East Timor was too small to be taken. Or, to my opinion, Soekarno had lack of financial power. At almost the same time, 29 April 1955, Indonesia had also General Election for the Members of Parliament.

At about that same decade, in the year 1946, The White Rajah of Serawak, Anthony Brooke of Serawak, ceded the territory to The United Kingdom (included the Province of Kuching, also in the northern part of Borneo island, in Indonesia term is Kalimantan island)

Serawak became British Colony for 17 years till 1963. Then Serawak joined Malaya Federation.
But then Soekarno declare "CONFRONTATION" against the Malayan Plan to unify western Malaya, with Singapore across the peninsula, and with British Protectorate (Serawak) in the eastern side, northern part of Borneo island. become The Federation of Malaysia. While Indonesia, under the Order of Soekarno with TRIKORA (Three People's Commands) movement, gained WEST PAPUA from The Nederlands on 1st of May 1963.
Soekarno declared DWIKORA (Two People's Commands) on 20th January 1963. Soekarno instructed General Ahmad Yani, Chief Commander of the Army, to trained local civilians to became Volunteers Army.
Therefore Soekarno felt confidence to Opposed the unification of Serawak as in North Borneo island, which is at the southern part, belongs to Indonesia.

President Soekarno speech: Gesuri; Resolution Sound of the Bell. (Genta Suara Revolusi)