There was no doubt that Keya looked gorgeous. Her brown hair compliments her fair skin. Her eyes have a beautiful shape and look stunning without even any make-up. Just some kaajal and you get the most beautiful eyes on earth. She was sporting a high waist formal skirt with a short sleeved shirt which was of the similar color as mine.

"I wanted us to match" she answered my question which I had completely forgotten.

"Alright your highness!" I went back to change my clothes.

I feel sorry for all those guys who fall for Keya. She won't let anyone play with her heart again. But she deserves a loving and caring guy. How long will she carry on with the wall she has built around her heart! I need to do something.

We went downstairs to leave. There wasn't even a single key on the key holder.

"Mom?! Where are all the cars?" I inquired.

She emerged from her room. "Oh Krish! I am sorry I feel you have to take the bike today."

What the hell! All four cars were unavailable?? Gosh! Wish I had my own car! I did not mind taking my bike. In fact I loved my bike. But Keya didn't feel comfortable with bikes. As a matter of fact, most of the girls in the complex didn't. Keya had brain-washed everyone. She once did a street play on how dangerous bikes can be!

So the only time I used my bike was when I went for a stroll in the night. My phone started ringing and it showed Dad's picture. What now?!

"Yes dad?"

"Hey Krish. Just called in to say good luck. You might think that I'm being a little hard on you but trust me, I just want the best for you" he said softly.

I loved my dad. He might be hard on me but that's just because he trusts no one else except me with the empire he is running. He wants to see me capable of taking the business in my hands. He had offered me to join the office. But I wanted to work somewhere else before that. It was a big responsibility that would have been bestowed upon me. So I wanted to take some experience in other companies before hand.

"Thanks Dad. Love you. I will never let you down."

"I know you won't. Love you too son." and he hung up.

Just few seconds later Keya got a call from him. He was doing his Daddy-Duties. Haha..

I signaled Keya to come out once done with call.

We made it to the office on my bike. I must say that the office building was as huge as ours. I also loved the ambience. Keya and I admired the structure till we reached the reception.

"Keya Sharma" she said plainly to the hot receptionist.

"Krish Kapoor" I added a flirty smirk.  

"May I have your original resumes and other documents please" she blushed as she spoke.

She guided us towards the waiting area where there were a couple of other candidates too. Keya and I sat ourselves in the seats near the huge windows.  

"My interview is way after yours" Keya frowned.

"Oh Princess.. You want to give it with me in there then?" I teased her.

"Oh no.! At least I can go and talk to some other guys till then!" she teased back.

Before I could reply a husky male voice interrupted, "May I sit here miss.." asked  the tall guy.