Hi and Bye

****Romanse *****

"GET UP FATTY " yelled my father from the other side of the door. They had came up with some kind of theory that if they get close to me they might get my "disease " of being fat. Crazy right. I know that I am fat but you don't have to rub it in my face like that. I slowly gotten up from the cold hard ground I went to my bag of clothes by my door to find something to wear. My parents don't believe I should have a room or a bed. That's why I sleep down in the basement on the ground with one blanket.Sometimes I hear rats and stuff. I went and took a quick shower and gotten dress.I was wearing some regular skinny jeans with some white chucks and a white long sleeve T-shirt. I gathered by stuff for school and began walking to out the door ignoring all of the ugly comments that was thrown at me.

As I continued to walk down the side walk with my head down. I bumped into something hard. "Sorry " I said just above a whisper and tried to walk away, but only to get pulled back. I slowly looked up into some amazing pair of hazel eyes. This man was just so SEXY. He was super tall brown skin like me ,a nice set of pearly whites with dimples in both checks with deep waves.

"Sorry.. but I didn't get your name beautiful? " he said in the most sexiness deep voice I have ever heard.

"Ummm... Romanse " I said looking right back down. I felt his finger under my chin tilt my head back up so that I was looking at him.

"Look at me when your talking... Romanse " he said softly. " By the way my name is Treyvone but I rather get called by Trey instead.. can I... ummm... get your number beautiful? " Trey said with lust and hope in his eyes.

"I d.d.don't have a phone " I said sadly " I have to go gotta get to school sorry bye. "I said hurriedly getting out of his grip and ran away.

***Treyvone ***

I wonder why little momma ran away so fast. She was so gorgeous and had curves in all the right places. But I could tell she was very insecure about her self. She looked so familiar tho like I know her almost or someone that's related to her.

Imma find her one day and when I do I ain't letting go.

****Unknown ***

I know I didn't see that big gorilla of a sister talking to my man. Any ways my name is Camilla Williams Romamses older but yet prettier sister. She is gonna have to pay and when she do its gonna be life or death.

"Hello?" Said my ex Reggie

"Hey,I need a favor " I said with a wicked grin on my face.

"What is it? " he said

"You'll see " I said with a small chuckle then I had hung up.

***Romanse ***

School had just let out and I was rushing out of the school to get home so that I can hurry get started cleaning. So that I would not get a beating again. Suddenly I get snatched up and hit with something heavy and hard and suddenly i saw black.

*******

I wake up to a bright light hitting my face I look around to see where i am at and i see that i am in the hospital and suddenly i see Treyvone walk in with a worried look on his face.

*** Treyvone***

As i walked in i see Romanse laying in the bed and instantly i become worried about her because i just want to be ok. See what had happened was...

Flashback

I was driving by to see if romanse needed a ride home. I had thought i seen her so i kept on driving to get a closer look. Then i saw her get snatched up so i speed up to see what was happening. We i see them in a alley i saw the man hit her with a brick. For me that had just set it off all the way so i take out my gun and scream "YO WHAT ARE YOU DOIN?''. When the man saw it was me he try to run for it but i shoot him in the leg. When i had went to the girl laying on the ground i had seen that it was Romanse. Hurried and picked her up carefully bridel style and rushed
her to the hospital. As soon as i got there they took her out of my hands and on to the stretcher.

***

30 minutes later

" Family of Romanse Williams" said the doctor

I quickly got up from my seat and walked over there to where he was. " So how is she?"

" She is fine but she have a major concussion" he said

" Can I see her?" i replied

" yes she is in room 106b" he said

I nodded my head and headed over there

Flashback over

She had scared and confused writen all over her beautiful face.

***Camilla ***

"So did the plan work " I said in a whisper tone

"No I got shot by Trey  " Reggie said

Ughh!! I got to do everything myself!

"Ugh!  You dummy! " I said in a harsh way then I hung up on him. I guess I have to handle her my self. I thought to myself with a wicked grin on my face.

...