Suicide Attempt

***Romanse ***
It's been a week since what happened at the hospital. And Trey made me stay with him in his condo. I tried to tell him no and fight against it but he literally carried me outside to his car and said he was going to buy me some new clothes,but i refuse to let him do that so i went out and got a job and some bouquet in the mall called ''Always Fashion'' . I have been sneaking out to go to work so that Trey will not find out about it. He claims that someone is out for me so he is always looking out for me. To be honest I think I be better off dead anyways so it really don't matter to me if someone finds me or not.
"Ding dong " rang the bell of the store signaling that someone is coming in. Not paying attention to Who it is I continue to load the racks. Until I hear the person say "Hey, I am looking for a special outfit for my girl tonight .I plan on making her mine officially. " That voice made my heart stop and skip a beat because I knew exactly Who it was it was... Trey. I continued to do my job until I hear my manager veronika say to him "Of course.. Romanse can you help this fine gentleman right here. " I began to step over my words and turn around I faced a very angry Trey. If looks could kill i would be dead right now. Before I could finish I was being drugged out of the store and out of the mall by him. The whole ride home I heard him call my boss and say that I quit. Yes i was mad but i could always find another job. As soon we pulled uo to the house he jumped out went to my side grabbed my arm and yanked me outside and then into the house.I sat on the couch watching him pace in front of me. He had a vein popping in his neck which kind of turned me on.
"I thought you was at tutoring! " his voice boomed in the room. "But I find out that you u got a job!"
"Sorry" I said lowly
"Sorry!.. Sorry!.. is that all you got to say.Here I am trying to protect you and you just don't care!.. You u want to Die!! " He said in a furious tone.
"Yes I want to die " I said clear
"What?!"he asked looking dead in my eyes
I sighed deeply "I said Yes I want to die, I mean Who would care if I am gone any way so it's kind of pointless to live right? " He just stood there looking at me like I am crazy and then marched upstairs. I had got up and went outside and walked to the freeway and I was about to walk in to the middle of traffic until I hear someone call my name and I see Trey running towards me and I take off running towards traffic before I could get there I felt my self being lift up and thrown over his shoulder.

***Trey***
I can't believe she just tried to kill herself. Man... She just don't know what she do to me. Ever since she started living with me my feelings for her just began to grow and grow fast. When we made it back to the house I carry her up to her room and into the bathroom. I began to strip out of my clothes while she just closed her eyes .She just blows my mind away. I looked at her and told to start undressing and her eyes opened up fast. "WHAT", she said.
"You heard me start getting undress," I replied
"No," she had responded back
"No..we can do this the easy way or the hard way" I said still in my boxers inching towards her with every word.
" Why do I have to take off my clothes" she replied strutting over every word.
"Because I want to see your beautiful body" I said looking into her eyes by now I was only inches from her.
"No" she said In a whisper. I started to smile big cause she wanted the hard way. She I pinned her arms above her head and began to rip off all of her clothes while she tried to wiggle free. As soon I was finished I crashed my lips to hers. I ran my fingers along her curves and grabbed her waist roughly a few seconds later she finally gave in and wrapped her arms around me standing on her tiptoes. She got me falling hard for her.