Fun Day

Romanse mm

***Romanse***

To be honest I was kind of excited and a little nervous for today. After I was finished getting dressed I had met Trey down stairs and sat on the couch watching TV  and waiting for him to finished getting dressed. Once he had came down stairs we left and was on our way to our destination. On the way I had asked " Where are we going?"

He replied, " Its a surprise" without taking his eyes of the rode. I just rolled my eyes and turned forward and didn't say another word. Thirty minutes later we had arrived and the a fair just on the outside of town and my eyes had lit up because I was so excited. I had rushed out of the car and hurried up and got to the gate and just soon I was about to pay for my ticket Trey came up behind me and took money out of my hand and went ahead and paid for both of our tickets. He had grab my hand and we had begun to walk into the gate. " Where do you want to go first?"  he said to me,

" I have no idea, I have never been to a fair before," I said back. He chuckled and replied

"Well don't worry I go you, lets go get on some rides," I nodded and gripped his hand we begun to get on the different rides that the fair had to offer. By the end of the day we had rode every ride there was and some we had rode more than once.  I had begun to get really dark outside so we had decided to leave and stop and get something to eat and go back to the house.  Once we had got back to the house I immediately jumped into the shower to get washed off cause with me being out all day.

**Trey**
Today was so amazing and if I could I would do it all over again. Romanse is a very sweet and fun girl to be around and with all of the tension that has been going on if really felt like we really needed that. Lately she has been staying at my house cause I had found out how she was living at her old place so I made the decision to move her in with me.
While she was in the shower I went to the guest room and took a shower in there. Once I had made it out and got back to my room she was in there getting under the covers. So I had proceeded to do the same thing but on the other side of the bed. Once I got in the bed I wrapped my arm around her waist gave her a kiss on her cheek and drifted of to sleep.