Romanse

*** Romanse***

I never knew why I was so hated and so disliked growing up. I was so nice to everyone I saw. I always knew that I was bigger than most, but that was because I was always feed alot more food than other people. Why? I don't know. All I am trying to do is make out of this place. I want to do something and make something out if my self. Never being called beautiful and /or pretty can take a toll on a young lady 's confidence and self-esteem. It's not good being used to looking down and not being able to look someone in the eyes, but that is What I was raised to do. Not being able to shed a tear cause you know you might get judged on what you do. People looking for you to mess you, stumble, and fall. Your heart feeling heavy like you can't hold it up anything longer. You trying not to get to your breaking point. It hurts.

*** Trey ***

It burned me to see her like that in the hospital bed. You could tell in her eyes that she is broken and looking for someone to love her and care for her. It hurts me to know that someone as BEAUTIFUL as her don't get notice as she suppose to. Her weight doesnt matter. But that's all they can and able to rap their mind around and judge her from. Shake my own head at the fact that society dont have the intelligence to look deep down within where the heart is and give someone a chance. I might be just a thug but I am a thug with a brain and a mind.

I don't let my past determine my future . I know that I don't know romanse that much but I already see a bright future with her.

***Camilla ***

I just came from my 'friend' after doing a little business if u know what I mean. I have been planning on what I am gonna do to that fat beast of a sister romanse. Ugh! She just make my skin crawl. She is just so pretty and have curves for days! That thing had always been better than me at any and everything. I am the reason why no one likes her cause of all of the rumors that I have spread. But oh well I could care less.

***romanse ***

Today was the day that I get out of the hospital. Sadly I didn't want to go home. I would have to go to the my old life and I didn't want to.

As I was getting out of the bed to get dress I had a feeling that someone was watching me.I decided just to hurry and just dress cause Trey promised me lunch when he come and pick me up. When I came out of the bathroom there was a note on the bed. So I opened it and it read

"Watch your back"

❤Camilla"

Has soon as I finished it I heard a loud thump from behind me and I see Trey on top of some dude in all black beating him up. I tried with all of my might to get him off the man. When he finally got off him Trey took me by my hand and left.