육06

Not wanting to feel more like an absolute idiot (you had reached today's limit), you hastily plopped yourself down on the only empty chair, which was next to uhm, Wooyoung

Not wanting to feel more like an absolute idiot (you had reached today's limit), you hastily plopped yourself down on the only empty chair, which was next to uhm, Wooyoung. In all honesty, you didn't mean to stare, really, but his side profile was enough to tell you that he was blessed in the looks department. He turned his face to the other side, most probably feeling your stare.

"So, ______," San began again, reclining back in his chair, "Do you have a boyfriend?" You would have grimaced and laughed awkwardly had you not been startled to death by a loud bang, Wooyoung roughly smacked his palms down on the table and you almost felt bad for it. The next thing you see is Wooyoung heatedly glaring at San and it could only be a miracle how he wasn't six feet under already.

"So, do you?" San said again, disregarding the series of snarls being sent away. Quite perturbed by this... animalistic behavior, you inched away from the blond.

"No, w-why?" You asked once the distance between you and the other boy was enough.

"Really?" the ginger head, Mingi, if you guessed right, asked, "Maybe I can help change that status." he winked at you cheesily. Wooyoung stood up abruptly, sending his chair flying back onto the floor and left without another word or glance.

To say that you were confused would be an understatement for you were on the verge of losing your damn cool. Throughout the whole ordeal, none of these boys had batted an eyelid, hell, no one in the cafeteria spared the bunch even the littlest of attention. This could only mean that this was a part of Wooyoung's customary shenanigans and that mayhap, you had chosen the wrong people to sit with.

The other seven tried to occasionally involve you in their conversations which was not of much help, considering that you straight up ignored them, wanting nothing more than to disappear the moment this godforsaken recess ended.

"Hey, don't take anything of what happened to your heart," San approached you in the next class, "Wooyoung didn't mean it. He just doesn't do well with people."

You tried your best to muster up the most genuine smile you could, "It's alright." But by the way his expression fell at your response, you could tell that you couldn't really do much to convince him.

You considered the possibility, what if Wooyoung really was awkward with new faces? It could be. Maybe he didn't mean it at all.

 Maybe he didn't mean it at all