My Hero

Jennie pov
I'm feeling very bad now as Lisa didn't come to class today and I guess it was partially my fault. however I can't do anything asI'm the one who did this to her. I was walking alone at the hallway waiting for the next class to start until i got slammed to the locker harshly and knocked my head onto the locker. 

The same girl that was seducing Lisa was now pinning me againest the locker.

"What the hell was that for?" I speak while rolling my eyes.

"What the hell was that for? Did you just said that, let me introduce myself first. I'm krystal and I was the girl that was kissing Lisa that time until you grabbed her away from me and slap me in the face." The girl proceeded to say. 

"Oh so you are the hoe that kissed my lisa and also the one who make kai cheat on me?" I said crossing my hand. 

She nodded proudly before slapping me hard on the face which led to her and her group bursting out laughing. I have no one else to defend me as the group are already in their classes. And if i was to scream, she would just use the excuse of self defence and i will be the only one at detention. She was about to slap me again when someone grabbed her hand and pushed her to the ground. 

"What the hell dud- Lisa? What are you doing here babe?" She was about to curse at the person when she looked up and saw that it was Lisa. 

Lisa did not reply to any of her questions and just stared at her with anger. 

"Why did you hit her?" Lisa asked Krystal. 

"She interupted our session yesterday, and i assumed that you hate her so i wanted to give her a lesson of minding her own business." Krystal said standing up, wiping off the dust on her skirt. 

Ew just yuke I thought in my head.

"Whether i hate her or not, you are not the person to take the matters to your own hands. Just a reminder for you to not touch her again or else i will not be easy with you. Also, do not call me babe, i do not feel any romantic feelings for you neither will i have it in the future.  you understand me krystal? "Lisa said and proceeded to pick me up and walk away as though nothing happen. Lisa looked like a badass walking away while wearing her leather jacket. 

And I never though that she would come school today and would even stand up for me

And I never though that she would come school today and would even stand up for me. When I was in heavy thoughts, krystal immediately grabbed me by my hair. 

"you better don't ruin my plan, you understand me?" she said and was about to punch me when Lisa punch her in the face and krystal fell to the ground one more time. 

"I told you krystal you don't mess with her, she is my girl." Lisa proceeded saying. 

"Why are you deceiving yourself Lisa, she is clearly not even yours anymore?" Krystal screamed 

"In my eyes, she will always be mine even if she have a boyfriend now." Lisa said before reaching out for me and pulling me away from Krystal and group. 

"The more you help her, the more hurt and pain you will get in the future. Mark my words, you will suffer later, i will not let you get away." Krystal say. 

"You can always try. Trust me ever since they dated, even death do not scare me anymore" Lisa said. 

"Thanks Lisa" I said. She didn't reply me but pulled me to walk faster and went to an empty classroom where she asked me to sit down while she went out and came back with a first aid kit. She starts to gentle rub the alcohol patch on my wound.

"Ouch" I said

"Don't be a baby" she said giggling

 "I meant just bear with it." She changed the tone after realising that she giggled. She was being kind just now but suddenly become cold I guess everytime she try to be nice to me she remember the words I told her.

"Lisa can we be like before I'm really sorry" I said 

"No, dont start. I do not want to listen to it." Lisa said

"Avoiding is never the answer Lili, accept the situation for now please." I tried to explain more when she interupted.

"Accept? Kind of selfish of you to say that." Lisa said. 

"But Lisa I'm really hurting too, I want you back in my life." I said

"Do not ask for something to come back if you are not going to treasure it well." Lisa said. 

Bang!!

Kai came in and immediately came and grab my face and it kinda as krystal just slapped me.

"Are you ok babe?" he asked worriedly but I know it was all an act. 

"Ouch kai stop grabbing me it hurts. Do not act like you care now, where were you when i needed you? It was Lisa who was here." I said.

"Oh this jerkwhore is here with you?" kai said and that's when Lisa grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to the door.

"what did you call me? did you just call me a jerkwhore?" Lisa said.

"Yes you're not just a jerkwhore, your equally dumb too." kai said.

And that's when Lisa punched him in the face 2 times.

"you have no right to call me that when I was the only one there when your girl is in trouble and where the hell were you huh tell me?" Lisa shouted.

"I was talking to a teacher dick" kai said and that's when Lisa kicked his leg

"Stop calling me that word" Lisa said.

"What are you gonna do about it midget?" kai said.

"I'll tell you what I'm gonna do to you" Lisa said but before Lisa can punch kai again I pulled her away. 

"Lisa it's not worth to punch an idiot" I said trying to calm her down.

When kai get up he commended me to stand beside him and demanded me to clean his wound but Lisa stopped me and said

"you guys are dating, you are not his dog. Do not go." Lisa said pulling me back.

"Do you want to go with me jennie or stay with her and let her get what she deserve?" kai said.

"This time i will not be selfish, i will stay with Lisa no matter what happen in the end. Me and Lisa will face it together." I said connecting my hands with Lisa tightly which Lisa was very confused as she does not understand what we meant of consequences. 

 Kai face was extremely furious and he just stomped out of the room. 

"Lisa please stay." I begged stopping her from leaving me. 

"I can't jennie I have class?" Lisa said trying to let go of my grip. 

"Can we have a talk later at my house? I'm tired of hiding the truth from you and avoiding you because I love you......." I said

"Ok I'll meet you at 6pm and please don't say you love me as those 8 letters do not mean anything to me anymore." Lisa said before walking away which led to Jennie sighing. 

How would Lisa reacted and finally jennie is going to tell Lisa the truth what will be Lisa secret identity and I'm sorry that I can't do double update today I'll try to do it tomorrow if I have time😊