I Guess The Plan Work

Lisa pov

"Yes from today onwards Mina. I will fight with you for Lisa." Jennie said, I was absolutely dumbfounded. Am i dreaming? 

"Wha wha what did you say jennie???" I asked again to be sure i was not dreaming.

"I say I love you idiot, I love you for being an idiot, I love you for stealing my heart away, I love you for making me realise that kai wasn't the one who care for me the most. I thank you for making me realise that you're the only one who truly care about me and love me." Jennie said.

No Lisa don't be fooled she is just drunk talking. It's not real. I mentally told myself.

"Jennie I'm gonna bring you to our room, you're drunk.." I said standing up approaching her. 

"no I'm not." she said firmly while stubbornly folding her arms, refusing to go with me. 

I ignored her and carried her bridal style to our room because the rest of them are already sleeping on the floor .When I laid her down and was about to leave she grabbed on my wrist.

"Please Lisa yah don't go." jennie said.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm just bringing the medication for your hungover tomorrow." I said walking back to the door while Jennie just layed on the bed defeated. 

I came back with the asperin and water and put it at the side table of jennie.

"I'm gonna go down now have a good rest." I said trying to clear my head.

But when I walk to the door I heard her mumbling "don't go please"  proceeded with sobs that grew louder. 

"please Lisa can you hear me out first?" she said while sobbing. So I went beside her and just sat there.

"I know i hurt you so much that it is hard for you to open up and trust me. But believe me whatever i just said was from bottom of my heart. I am not lying and it definitely wasn't the alcohol rush. I am really truely thankful that you constantly take care of me, no matter how hurt i treated you. And to be honest i only dated Kai as i was afraid and he was the closest and also the most budget version of you." Jennie said holding my hand tightly, afraid of me running away. 

"I'm glad that you understand that but-" I was suppose to continue when Jennie put a hand in front of me.

"I understand that you have Mina in your heart now, however as long as you all are not official. I will fight for you, and for our happiness. If i can make you fall once, for the second time it will not be that hard for me to earn you and your trust back." Jennie blabbered out and not letting me speak as she was afraid that i would reject her for Mina. 

I immediately hugged her to calm her down and also to stop her blabbering.

"Jennie me and mina was never dating it was a fake relationship, it was to see if you cared about me.And if you would be jealous towards us and I guess the plan work. So jennie Ruby Jane would you give us a chance and let me be your girlfriend? I asked reaching out for her hand.

"Oh my god, Of course. Thank god it was fake, i could not bear to hurt penguin feelings too. But anything for you." Jennie said before taking my hand. 

*next day*

Jennie pov
Me and Lisa are finally dating and I cannot be any happier, we were holding hands walking down the halls together with the group behind us with big smiles on our faces.  Many nosey people in the hallway are walking while staring at us and we can hear them whispering different things like 

 "so jenlisa is on sail now I guess" 

and some were chanting "Jenlisa jenlisa jenlisa"

I never felt any happier, i am finally official with the love of my life. Not until kai ran in front of us and pulled my wrist away from Lisa. Which Lisa immediately took me back and stood in front of me. 

"Jennie please forgive me that was a mistake, I was drunk I didn't cheat on you.... krystal was the one who approached me and kissed me. please give me another chance...." Kai begged

"back off, Jennie is nothing but past to you now" Lisa said

"What do you mean jennie is yours??? she is with me we are dating" kai said.

"Jennie had already made it official with you yesterday that you all broke up" Lisa said

Then kai turned to me "jennie is this true????" Which i nodded.

"You third party shit" Kai said. Kai was about to throw a punch to Lisa which Lisa easily blocked and delivered one to his face. 

Then our group shouted "PLOT TWISTTTTTT!!!!" while enjoying the show in front of them. 

"You really do love used materials right, you like to have my leftove-" Kai said smuggly and did not managed to finish his sentence when Lisa kicked him in the balls. 

"Do not ever touch my girl nor get close to her anymore, or else there will be consequences." Lisa said.

"wow that was hot, very very hot" I  thought in my head.

"I know its hot right" Lisa said smirking.

Then I mentally face-palm myself "did I say that out loud???"

"Yes ni ni you said that out loud too." Lisa said while winking before giving me a peck on my lips which make me blush and Lisa having a constant smirk on her face that is very attractive.

Kai pov
You won't get away like that Lisa, you might win for now.But let's see how you gonna win when my whole group fights you alone, I won't let you win my jennie so easily you just wait. I'm gonna have a comeback, you make me so humiliated I'm gonna make you be humiliated 10 times more....

Finally jenlisa are dating but what is kai gonna do to Lisa just continue reading and you're know😉