What's Wrong With Her

Jennie pov
Me and kai were together since morning he came to fetch me from my home and yes me and kai are dating but we didn't want to make it public yet because my best friend Lisa is in love with me and I don't want to break her heart. After some time, when the time is right I will tell her that me and kai are dating but for now we are keeping our relationship as a secret.

Most of the time Lisa will fetch me but this time I want to go with kai and spend some quality time with him. When we reach school I said good bye to him and he went to his squad while I wait for Lisa, jungkook, sana, tzuyu, jisoo, Rosie, rm, Mina and nayeon. That's when I saw my group approaching me but my lili is not there with them so I texted lili.

Nini bear😍: lili where are you the group is here but you're not here😔
Messaged at 0729

Lili koala🐨🥰: seen at 0729

Why did she seen me? when she see my message she will always reply instantly unless she's driving, what's wrong with her? That's when I saw her approaching the group

"hey guys"

"yo what's up manofoot" said RM

"don't call me that" shot back by Lisa

"oh somebody have a bad mood today huh" rm say

"but she was fine in the morning" sana say.

"Hi lili...." i said to start a conversation. 

Lisa looked at me and looked back at the group and said "come on guys let's get to class."

Our first lesson is math, our seats are always behind and Lisa always sit with me but today she chose to sit with Mina and I knew Mina have a crush on Lisa so I got a little jealous that she didn't sit with me but I went to sit beside sana because I want to ask why my lili is acting like that.

"Sana yah" I called while tapping her

"yah jennie bear what can I do for you??" replied sana. 

"what's wrong with Lisa today I feel like she is avoiding and ignoring me...." i said lowering my voice, not wanting her to hear. 

"I don't know jennie bear she was fine today morning, she even kissed me thanks before showering maybe she is just having her period?" sana replied

"oh ok then I'll talk to her later at biology." Since biology is only both of us, Math class had ended and I went to Lisa.

"lili are you done?" she didn't even look at me and just took her bag and left me there that's when kai came.

"hey babe" kai greeted me.

 "Don't call me that here kai" i said not wanting Lisa to find out.

"oh sorry babe what's wrong with Lisa? Have she found out? if she found out just tell her the truth that we are dating...." kai said 

"no i can't do this to her now kai, she just seem alittle lost. I do not think she found out yet..." Well thats what i truely hope. 

"ok then we walk to class together since she didnt wait for you????" kai gestured by putting out his hand for me to take. 

"sure i guess"  we connected our hands and walked out as I though Lisa was already in the classroom. But  when I went out of the classroom my eyes widen, there she is lili waiting for me but when she saw kai beside me she looked down at our hands attached and she just put up her hoodie and walked away.

"LILI WAIT" I shouted but she didn't stop when I was about to run after her kai pulled my hand.

"Don't chase after her. She should accept the realisation that you and her will never work." Kai said a little too joyful for my liking. 

"Its true that she should know the truth but not in this way. She is probably angry thinking that i am decieving her and playing with her feelings." I said before letting go of Kai's hand to run after Lisa. 

I went to the classroom just to sit with Kai because apparently Nancy decided to take the seat beside Lisa. Nancy sitting so close to Lisa and touching her hand constantly while Lisa continuely to ignore her, just makes my blood boil which im not really sure why.

Suddenly Lisa made a loud slam againest the table and asked Mr Leo for a toilet break, and soon later the time went by and Lisa did not return to class at all. And i am unable to focus in the lesson due to worrying about Lisa. 

So do you guys like the story so far this is my first story so please go easy on me ok😍😂😜