Sunlight

Here's another chapter after a million days of me doing nothing. I'm not even gonna make any promises this time because I don't know what I'm doing. Also this is like a zombie apocalypse au and it's kinda sad. I'm sorry.

               The sunlight reflected off the gun into Peters eyes, making them a soothing, honey brown. Tony stared into those eyes as he gave a reassuring smile to his kid. Peter shook his head as he tried to fight his tears. He started to put the gun down, but Tony grabbed it and pointed it at his forehead.
               "It's okay Pete. You have to let me go kiddo." A sob shook Peters body and he shook his head again and repeatedly whispered "no". A tear slid down Tony's face. He pointed the gun away from him and pulled Peter into a hug. Peter sobbed into his shoulder, his grip tight enough to leave bruises on Tony's arms. Tony tried to hold back his own sobs as he hugged his kid back just as tight. He kissed Peter on the head then pulled away. Tony held him by the shoulders and looked him in the eye.
               "I hate that I have to ask you this Peter, but I need you to do this. I don't want to turn and I want the last thing I see to be you. Please... please do this for me." Peters lip trembled but he nodded his head. He stood up slowly and aimed the gun. Tony looked into Peters eyes and gave him one final smile. Peter tried to smile back, but another sob escaped. Peter put his finger on the trigger, but he couldn't shoot. He looked at Tony one more time and tried to remember everything. He closed his eyes as one more tear fell down his face and he turned his head away. A gunshot rang throughout the field. It could be heard from miles away. But something that couldn't be heard were the heartbreaking sobs of a teen who lost another parent to an incurable disease.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Heeeeeeeyyy. Sorry about that. It's just been in my head for a while. Any who, no promises, but I'm going to try to write more and I recently got another story idea based off the falcon and the winter soldier show. I'm going to try to write that, maybe. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next episode. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace